[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

Basic Summary of the Build

Difficulty: Easy
Cost: Mid-Range
Safety: ✮✮✮✮✮

She's a Hybrid Curse Bow Summoner. Most people think Null's Inclination is terrible because it only summons on kill. This Build uses Null's to Trigger Flesh Offerings on Culling. With 3 Curses & 3 Aura's you are the commander Wraeclast needs. Can Easily kill any boss safely with a good map clear speed.

Damage Layers:
-Elemental Equilibrium
-Elemental Weakness/Conductivity with Increased Effectiveness & Duration
-Wrath with Increased Effectiveness
-Vaal Haste with Increased Effectiveness & Duration
-Flesh Offering on Kill with Increased Duration
-5L Lightning Spectre
-4L Lightning Skeleton Totem with Increased Duration
-3L Fortify Animated Guardian in +2 Minion Helm holding Dying Breath
-3L Fortify Zombies in +2 Minion Helm

Don't forget Lieutenant Dan you wouldn't get far without him! Slap a Dying Breath Staff and some Good Rare Life Gear onto your Animated Guardian for that extra increased damage for your army and increased effect of curses on the enemy. This guy is more tanky than you so don't really worry about him going down.
-Lieutenant Dan.
-Only truly required Unique is Null's.
-Curses on Hit.
-Only 5-Link's Needed
-Easy to use.
-Strong minions.
-Works well SOLO and Amazing Partied.
Con's
-Gotta Gather 110 Dex on Gear.
-Gotta be level 60 to use Null's.
-Chaos Damage Bypasses Energy Shield.
-She Doesn't Really Do Direct Damage.
-Don't Run Blood Magic Maps.
-Not much MF like ~100%
Middle Click: Blink Arrow
5-Auras: Discipline + Wrath + Purity of Elements
4-Summons: Spectre + Zombies + Animated Guardian
3-Totem: Skeleton Totem
2-ES POT: Vaal Discipline
1-Boost: Vaal Haste
Swap: Desecrate

Gem Setups
BOW: Ice Shot + Culling Strike/GMP + Curse on Hit + Conductivity/Elemetnal Weakness + Enfeeble ~BREAK~ Flesh Offering (GGBBB~B) (After the break doesn't need to be linked)

Possible to Corrupt Culling onto Bow for GMP though the bow is very expensive so.
Also Elemental Weakness is if you plan to play with a group Vs Solo Conductivity.

BOOTS: Spell Totem + Physical to Lightning + Skeletons + Multistrike (BBRR)

Body
BODY Arcmage: Spectre + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Lightning Pen + Chain ~BREAK~ Wrath (BBBBG~B) (After the break doesn't need to be linked)

BODY Revenant: Spectre + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + LMP/GMP + Chain ~BREAK~ Wrath (BBBGG~B) (After the break doesn't need to be linked)

HELM: Animate Guardian + Zombie + Fortify + Multistrike (RRRB)

GLOVES: Vaal Discipline + Purity of Elements + Discipline + Vaal Haste (BBBG)

RING: (Socket Ring) Blink Arrow (G)

Swap: Desecrate (G)
Cruel - All (Skill Point)
Merciless - All (Skill Point)
60 Points
80 Points
100 Points
122 Points
Bones of Ullr for third Spectre
Doedre's Damning for third Curse
Rare Gloves with Temp Chains
Victario's Influence for Auras
Detailed Gear Choices
Bow:(5Link)
Null's Inclination
Adds (50 to 80)-(130 to 180) Chaos Damage
(7 to 12)% increased Attack Speed
+(7 to 11)% to Chaos Resistance
+212 Intelligence Requirement
Cast Socketed Minion Spells on Kill with this Weapon
Minions deal 1% increased Damage per 10 Dexterity

Quiver:
Soul Strike
(20 to 30)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+30 to Dexterity
+(100 to 120) to maximum Energy Shield
Adds (13 to 18)-(26 to 32) Chaos Damage to Attacks
150% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
(8 to 12)% increased Attack Speed
40% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate

Helmet: (Corrupted Minion Damage if Rich)
Rare Armour/ES Minion Helm
Prefix
-Life
-Defenses
-2 to Minion Levels

Suffix
-Resist
-Resist
-Dex

Gloves: (Armour/ES for Easier Socket Colours)
Rare Gloves (Corrupted with Temporal Chains on Hit)
Prefix
-Life
-Defenses
-CRAFTED: Minion Life

Suffix
-Cold Resist
-Chaos Resist
-Dex

~or~
Asenath's Gentle Touch (Until you can get a Temp Chains rare)
+(20 to 30) to Intelligence
+(20 to 30) to maximum Life
+(20 to 30) to maximum Mana
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit

Boots:
Bones of Ullr
+20 to maximum Life
+20 to maximum Mana
(40 to 60)% increased Energy Shield
(5 to 15)% increased Movement Speed
+1 to maximum number of Zombies
+1 to maximum number of Spectres

Body: (3-Link)
Victario's Influence
(120 to 150)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+1 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 1 Generosity
(10 to 15)% increased effect of Auras you Cast
(10 to 20)% increased Radius of Auras

Belt:
Immortal Flesh
+(25 to 40) to maximum Life
+(75 to 100) to maximum Life
(66.67 to 75) Life Regenerated per second
+(-50 to -40) Physical Damage taken from Attacks
-5% to all maximum Resistances
(8 to 10) Mana Regenerated per second
40% increased Armour while not Ignited, Frozen or Shocked

Rings:
Doedre's Damning
+(20 to 25) to maximum Mana
+(5 to 10) to Intelligence
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
+5 Mana Gained on Kill
Enemies can have 1 additional Curse

~And~
Rare Unset Ring (This ring fills in 3 holes)
Prefix
-Life
-ES
-?

Suffix
-Cold Resist
-All Resist
-Dex

Amulet:
Rare STR/DEX Amulet
Prefix
-Life
-ES
-Max ES

Suffix
-All Resists
-All Attributes
-Accuracy

Jewels:
4 Rare Int Jewels
Prefix
-Minion Life/Max Life
-Minion Damage

Suffix
-All Resists
-All Attributes

Flasks:
2 Health Flasks
-Applies to minions Mod
-Removes Bleeding

~And~
2 Resist Flasks (Ruby & Topaz)
-Removes Frozen
-Removes Curse
~And~
Granite Flask
-Increased Armour

He's got Multistrike for Damage and Fortify for Defense. He's got Much more health than Zombies and Atziri can't take him down.

Weapon:
Dying Breath
18% Chance to Block
18% increased Cast Speed
18% increased maximum Mana
Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them
Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage
18% increased Radius of Curses
18% increased Radius of Auras
18% increased effect of Auras you Cast

Helmet:
Leer Cast
30% reduced Damage
+(20 to 30) to Dexterity
+(20 to 30) to maximum Life
+(20 to 30) to maximum Mana
You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage

Armour Stats: (Resists don't matter)
-Life
-Defense
-Drops Item on Guardian Death Crafted Mod (Body Only)
Spectre
Barracks - Blackguard Arcmage (Shock from Arc and Thorns)
With Minion Life on Jewels and Wrath these things clear maps/bosses fast. They can have bad AI and are Squishy Early though. Which Revenants can be a good option as well so if you go them swap Lightning Pen with LMP.

NOTE: When raising Spectres unsocket spell echo then re-socket it after they are summoned as you will raise another monster near the one you want if its socketed.
Zombies
The Zombies do alright damage they are mostly used to form a wall and block the enemy while soaking up projectiles. They don't need to be re-summoned so they will basically never go down.
Skeleton
Now you can either Self Cast Skeletons with extra Minion Damage or use them on a Spell Totem for casual play.

Usually for bosses or rares you slap the totem in a safe spot and let it summon Skeletons who have low health but hit very fast and have mostly lightning damage which is increased by our Wrath, EE, and Curse.
-Curse Monsters with Enfeeble, Temp Chains, and Elemental Weakness
-Ice Shot Produce the Chill status ailment and Elemental Equilibrium
-Vaal Haste for that Damage Boost
-Sit in the back Curse Everything while Never taking Damage
-I like to have Arc Ladies Chill back with me shocking everything in sight
-Laugh at Bosses
-Grab a beer and wait for it all this nonsense to blow over

Leveling Zones
You will want to level in these zones for Divination Cards until at least 3 levels above the zone level as there is a level penalty for divination cards.

-The Aqueduct
-The Marketplace
-The Lower Prison (Cruel+)
-The Upper Prison (Cruel+)
-The Chamber of Sins (Cruel+)

Maps:
-The Cowards Trial
-Dungeon
-Promenade Map
-Arcade
-Necropolis
Detailed Leveling
-First use your Raise Zombies & Spectres. These are you're backbone. Make sure your Animated Guardian is Alive

-Zombies are tanky, don't have to be resummoned, and do good damage. They are the Balanced Troop of our army and will follow you till they die. They do however require a corpse to be summoned out of. The corpse doesn't effect their stats at all. Each level in zombies is a huge step up in flat health and damage so if possible putting them in a +1 to Skill/Minion Gems Item till you have null's will put you at a huge advantage.

-Spectres can fill many roles most popular is Damage which means they will dish out hurt but there is much less of them. They have a percentage the health, ES, and damage of the monster used to create them. Similar to the zombie they will follow you and do not need to be resummoned. They tend to start out weak but get much better as you level the gem though as it increases percentage wise its not very useful to invest in +1 to gem level items for it. Basically if there is a monster you hate to go against kill it and put it on your side.

-You will need to self cast Curses.

-Throw down your Skeleton Totem for bosses.

-You use a mana pot until you can sustain your attack speed with your unreserved mana pool.

-If you have a chaos & The Extra Curse Passive get Asenath's Gentle Touch. This is cheap and Allows for Ice Shot + GMP.
Temp Chains will Apply on hit along with your curse. Use combo this on Rares->Bosses to nurf them to dust. This however is a level 1 Temp Chains. Later when you have your rare gloves with the correct links corrupt it till you get one with 10-12 Temp Chains on hit. Continue with all gloves that are better. 10-12 Temp Chains is a must and links are a must.

-Don't forget to grab the needed gems for later and level them on weapon swap even if You aren't using them.

-Spectre choice is up to you. I like the Arcmages but they tend to be squishy until later so minion life might be needed if what you pick tends to die.

-LEVEL Desecrate. This is used to create corpses for Raise Spectre. The higher the level the higher monster level the corpse. Up to level 100. A is the default corpse view button you might need to rebind it in settings if you changed your key binds.

-Keep in mind that if a Spectres monster level is 100 and it is in a level 25 zone they emulate a Level 25 version to match their zone. They will level up to match each zones level as you progress as long as its below their summoned monster level. This also means a level 30 corpse turned into a Spectre that is brought in to a level 70 Zone is still 30 and cant go past its monster level. Think of desecrates monster level as the cap level they can reach in a zone and each time they enter a new zone with a higher level they match it to that cap.

-Corrupted Zones tend to have a ton of Chaos Damage which early on is you're enemy. But you also need a Vaal Gem so... Either Buy it or risk it.

-Sewers will be scary. Save a Chaos Flask for before you head in there. And remember to watch health not ES.

-ALWAYS Cap Resists & try for at least 70 Life on rares. DONT Forget Chaos resist as it bypasses ES.

-Flasks are key, once you're in MERC try to craft the recommended in detailed gear.

-Get Bones of Ullr ASAP.

-Always try to roll Rare INT Jewels until you have the ones stated in detailed gear under the character tab.

-When Picking your Uniques Always Try to get Max Resist rolls as This Build Cuts it close in Merc when you get closer to having all the required Uniques. Corrupted mods usually beat out perfect resists in the game of which to choose.

Sorry to tell you though it wont feel like a good fight...
Because you will destroy her and here is why.

Atziri Fight
1. You're Tri-curses will bring all her resists down, her damage down, and slow her. Just have a curse immune flask and a ruby flask.

2. Now your Summons, with 4 auras, will grind her to dust like a shes in a highschool dance.

3. You have two large effective health pools and with Soul Strike your ES basically has no cooldown. With Curses you laugh as she tickles you.

Note: Honestly it's more or Less her VS your Tri-Curse. AS it makes it Super hard to kill your minions and you and all fights much Easier. Without the curses you are boned, she will probably one hit your Minions and you.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Oh but shes the easiest what about Trio and Vaal?"
Am I right?

Trio & Vaal Fight
1. Vaal gets the same treatment though you have to finish them ASAP or you'll lose too many minions. As he doesn't Summon Mobs to Regain Zombies or Summon Skeletons

2. Trio... Well you know they are really hard. But follow the standard kill order of rain girl first and triple curse them and everything should be fine if you got the skills and basic endgame gear.
And there you have it.

Inside I'll tell you how to beat Uber!
Uber Fight
You can't alone... don't try.
Like Actually though I don't think the minions would live long enough.
Have I tried? No, I play Hardcore and normal Atziri still scares me.
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
Explanations
1. Reason for Skeletons over SRS
This is because skeletons though they attack slower, summon in packs of two so one cull creates two. They last 20s which is basically a whole boss fight. Also A sweet MTX <3.

2. Not focusing on damage with the bow
Null's requires so much damage passives to make it relevant which cut into your Minion passives. Allowing it to act as a culling Curse/Support frees up half the tree for minions, curses, and defense.

3. Why Dex on Every Rare?
Null's Gives 1% increased Minion Damage per 10 Dex Also when finished the tree you still need Dex to use Null's. Gloves and a Ring give Max 55 Dex Each and Soul Strike gives 30.

4. Flesh Offering in Null's?
Null's triggers this on kill just like any other minion gem. Making this build very simple when in use. Curses are applied on hit and Offering on kill so you can focus on the game. For hard bosses with little ads swap it to self cast.

5. Ice Shot?
Explodes and hits the minions behind the struck minion applying temp chains to more enemies and is cold damage so Elemental Equilibrium kicks in. Chilled Ground.

6. Rare Equipment and Rare Jewels?
Because there are so little rares in the build they are very specific as they fill the holes left by the large unique equipment pool. On top of that the gloves then need to be corrupted with Temp Chains. The Jewels are very important and easier to craft as they have only 4 Mods.

7. Lieutenant Dan?
He is basically a tanky but good damage mini-support version of you that is always by your side.
Feel free to ask Questions, add your own input, or bash it.

FAQ: Video's are coming in September when I move back to Ottawa and my Ping isn't 1000.

Would also like to thank Wyra for making a video he didn't have to and it's appreciated.
Change Log
17/07/2015:
-Added Minion Section
-Moved Spectre & Lieutenant Dan Section to the Minions Section
-Added Zombie & Skeleton Sections to the Minion Section
21/07/2015:
-Completely Revamped Skills
-Arrows now apply ALL Curses on Hit
-Skeletons on Totems
-Better Spectres
-Stronger Zombies/Animated Guardian in Minion Helm
-Removed Haste
-Cheaper
23/07/2015:
-New Tree
-Added a few things to Skill Section
-Added Damage Layer Quickview
-Swapped back to Hybrid
-Removed Blood of Corruption
1/08/2015:
-Added Physical to Lightning to Skeletons
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Aug 9, 2015, 6:44:53 PM
bump
cool build idea mate

never ceases to amaze me what possibilities we have in poe
"
prospecial wrote:
cool build idea mate

never ceases to amaze me what possibilities we have in poe

Yeah thanks dude! This took a lot of planning and like 20 Skill Trees before I came to the final product.

ADDED Atziri Section
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
I'm not familiar with these builds but I'd like to try it in the beta. Could you please give me a bit more detailed info on how to level up with this build? Mainly what skills to use etc... Thanks!

edit: thanks for the detailed leveling guide! Gonna try this build out now.
Last edited by attiGT on Jun 23, 2015, 3:54:38 AM
"
buks wrote:
I'm not familiar with these builds but I'd like to try it in the beta. Could you please give me a bit more detailed info on how to level up with this build? Mainly what skills to use etc... Thanks!

Finished the Guide should explain as much as I could think of while running this build.
It's beginner friendly.
Remember the con's list at the top while playing and you should be fine.
Any chance for a video of a map clear or something similar?
"
buks wrote:
Any chance for a video of a map clear or something similar?

To quickly answer. I'll be waiting until these balance changes settle before I make the video's but I for sure will.

I will After Beta has been out for a while. As the game will probably be changing every two weeks Balance wise. There is little point making a quality video only to have it become an old clear speed so quickly in this ever changing time.

It's about the speed of any Summoner build in the early leveling and becomes much faster with null's popping Flesh Offerings All over and 12s Haste. You obviously don't have windripper clear speeds. But you also don't have to worry about dying and it costs very little compared.

Also your Spectre choice will basically dictate your clear speed. Ranged one's will start to hit and allow for culling faster.

Skeletons will be just wondering around attacking things nearby to them and as they mostly summon in monster packs they will finish the pack quickly.

Right now my projected time is sometime in Sept. I know that's a while away but this is still in Beta and is about to end in a couple weeks wiping all characters anyways. I'm away till Sept so my Ping is somewhere near 1000 and in no way a good representation of the builds ability.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 12, 2015, 1:36:12 AM
Reworked the Build Today.
-Added a Forth Aura.
-Added a Forth Curse.
-Made the Skill Tree leveling more bearable.
-Added Resist Section.
-Made Resist Capping Easier.
-Made Gear flow better.
-More Efficient Atziri.
-Removed Blood Magic, Vaal Grace, Vaal Discipline, and Chaos Golem.
-Removed Gem Swapping.
-Removed Amulet Blood of Corruption as it Can't be corrupted with an extra Curse.
-Added Generosity on Hatred.
-Desecrate has its own slot.
-Made the Guide more organized.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jun 25, 2015, 4:02:10 PM
Four auras will probably be impossible in 2.0. Three auras probably will.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info