[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

"
demian_i_am wrote:
Prices on Standard for Null's are totally nuts.
There used to be only one offered which was offered for 50 ex. Since this item is new to the game, I guess people who found it took that price as benchmark, since they also didn't know how much to sell it for.
I can't imagine that any of those 50 es bows actually gets sold, so I hope that prices will go way mor edown as soon as more items are on the market, and also as soon as sellers realise, that no one will buy for those prices.
I want to play this build myself (started already without the bow), but I also can't afford those prices. Even if I could, i wouldn't pay as much.

Yeah I don't play standard for that reason the economy is getting Triple Influx from both Dead Hardcores and the Temp Softcore league when it's done and the items don't ever go away. Which sucks but I guess that's the way it is.

For the price of the bow. That's way too high even for standard I haven't seen another build use it other than mine so its not like it flies off the self at any price. 1-5ex sounds right in the other leagues for like max 5 link 6 would be costly.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
"
MrKasor wrote:
"
demian_i_am wrote:
Prices on Standard for Null's are totally nuts.
There used to be only one offered which was offered for 50 ex. Since this item is new to the game, I guess people who found it took that price as benchmark, since they also didn't know how much to sell it for.
I can't imagine that any of those 50 es bows actually gets sold, so I hope that prices will go way mor edown as soon as more items are on the market, and also as soon as sellers realise, that no one will buy for those prices.
I want to play this build myself (started already without the bow), but I also can't afford those prices. Even if I could, i wouldn't pay as much.

Yeah I don't play standard for that reason the economy is getting Triple Influx from both Dead Hardcores and the Temp Softcore league when it's done and the items don't ever go away. Which sucks but I guess that's the way it is.

For the price of the bow. That's way too high even for standard I haven't seen another build use it other than mine so its not like it flies off the self at any price. 1-5ex sounds right in the other leagues for like max 5 link 6 would be costly.

What do you think the proper price for standard would be right now? I got 40 ex to spare and so far the lowest I've seen is 21 EX.
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 17, 2015, 1:44:49 PM
"
Wyra wrote:
What do you think the proper price for standard would be right now? I got 40 ex to spare and so far the lowest I've seen is 21 EX.

Ummm not Sure I don't play standard and it depends on links. Right now as Cost is High probably that lowest price as The Whispering Ice is 25-30ex and that's much better. Null's isn't OP it just makes the build easier as you no longer have to summon skeletons or flesh offerings. I guess 20 or Below but I only really play Hardcore and Temp Leagues who's prices are basically the same. People are just taking advantage of the new market for the item in standard is seems.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
Managed to aquire everything I needed so the leveling begins.

Also, do you think I could use these instead of the gentle touch or at least untill I get a temp chain on hit pair of gloves?
(tryed to corrupt it on them but I got +1 gem and I think that'd still be nice with zombie since the scaling is so great on gem levels)

Last edited by Wyra on Jul 17, 2015, 10:37:39 PM
"
Wyra wrote:
Managed to aquire everything I needed so the leveling begins.

Also, do you think I could use these instead of the gentle touch or at least untill I get a temp chain on hit pair of gloves?
(tryed to corrupt it on them but I got +1 gem and I think that'd still be nice with zombie since the scaling is so great on gem levels)

Good job mate I think those will do you will have to be more careful and enfeeble more often as the constant temp chains makes the game a good amount safer but till you can corrupt a nice rare pair I'd say you're fine. Gentle touch is level 1 temp and the corrupted is level 10-12 so these will do for now nice rolls. The scaling for zombies would be good though you usually want 3 Red and 1 Blue for The Perf setup with Animated Guardian + Zombie + Fortify + Multistrike. The Build has built in minion life so the gem isn't needed for anything but the Skeletons who's life is the lowest of all Minions. Good Hunting let me know how you do vs Act 4 since that's the hardest part for summoners but Enfeeble should get you through it. Temp chains might come in handy for Act 4 even Self Cast till you can corrupt one..
How do you now that life on armor pieces changes the life of the animated guardian? Couldn't find any tooltip which was changing when I added proper gear with more health to the guardian :/

So far (lvl 58 Tempest) very nice, fun to play, still lacking a 4 link as I try to spare my currency for Null's and a proper quiver -.-
None of my minions got more than a 2 link, my gear is except of Immortal Flesh self found (it just beats any mana problems!) and due to self cast enfeeble/temp chains I got easily into act 4 cruel (didn't do malachai in a4n myself).
Piety in a3c worked really safe, was one level above, speed was acceptable.

Did you already spec into CI? Whats the outcome on ES as your using many uniques, will discipline 21 be needed to compensate that?

So far quite fun and really safe build, can't wait to see how it synergises with Null's.
"
Mormegil1337 wrote:
How do you now that life on armor pieces changes the life of the animated guardian? Couldn't find any tooltip which was changing when I added proper gear with more health to the guardian :/

So far (lvl 58 Tempest) very nice, fun to play, still lacking a 4 link as I try to spare my currency for Null's and a proper quiver -.-
None of my minions got more than a 2 link, my gear is except of Immortal Flesh self found (it just beats any mana problems!) and due to self cast enfeeble/temp chains I got easily into act 4 cruel (didn't do malachai in a4n myself).
Piety in a3c worked really safe, was one level above, speed was acceptable.

Did you already spec into CI? Whats the outcome on ES as your using many uniques, will discipline 21 be needed to compensate that?

So far quite fun and really safe build, can't wait to see how it synergises with Null's.

First of all Glad youre having fun and are safe. Null's will make things much easier.

For CI I spec later as this build does need like level 20+ Discipline but its done because of the lack of health on most of the uniques which all have ES. Soul Strike is basically required for CI as it brings your recharge start time below 1s and the belt counters its Recharge time reduction. Once you have the recharge time Cluster it takes about 2.5 seconds to Have full ES Again.

Immortal Flesh is very good for Hybrid as it does solve mana issues as well as give great survivability. Surprised you did so well with just 2 links on all but Enfeeble/Temp Chains does allow for a much safer game.

Dont forget to level Animated Guardian as when he gets some health you can put Doedre's Scorn and Dying Breath on him to Buff His Damage, The Legions Damage, and our Curses.
About to start merciless and since there's no blood of corruption for sale on standard I was wondering if I could just use a dex quiver with tri res and life that I've got untill I can buy blood of corruption?

edit: I forgot about the socketed jewels I bought with 10% all ele resist and life %, if it doesn't cap I'll just use a dex amulet with tri res instead
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 18, 2015, 6:12:18 PM
"
Wyra wrote:
About to start merciless and since there's no blood of corruption for sale on standard I was wondering if I could just use a dex quiver with tri res and life that I've got untill I can buy blood of corruption?

I'd also use an amulet with tri res/life to help.

Do you mean Soul Strike? Cuz Blood of Corruption gives negative resists. Soul Strike is needed to go CI and isn't that expensive. Blood of Corruption can be made by Corrupting a tear of purity.
I ended up confusing myself with what I wrote so I'll simplify it.

With all the gear I have I fear that my resists will not be capped and since I can't get a blood of corruption to ignore resistances I was wondering if replacing soul strike for a triple resistance quiver would help.

and what I just realised as well is that I might actually be able to cap them because of the immortal flesh I have which reduces the maximum res by -5 and due to the jewels I have that gives +10% elemental resist as well (20% in total for now)

tl;dr I was scared of not being able to cap my resists once I hit lv 64 but figured out that I should be able to without touching any of the gear.

Also, is it 100% that you get blood of corruption from corrupting the amulet or is there a chance that it fails like every other corruptions?
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 18, 2015, 6:46:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info