[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

"
Wyra wrote:
I ended up confusing myself with what I wrote so I'll simplify it.

With all the gear I have I fear that my resists will not be capped and since I can't get a blood of corruption to ignore resistances I was wondering if replacing soul strike for a triple resistance quiver would help.

and what I just realised as well is that I might actually be able to cap them because of the immortal flesh I have which reduces the maximum res by -5 and due to the jewels I have that gives +10% elemental resist as well (20% in total for now)

tl;dr I was scared of not being able to cap my resists once I hit lv 64 but figured out that I should be able to without touching any of the gear.

Also, is it 100% that you get blood of corruption from corrupting the amulet or is there a chance that it fails like every other corruptions?

Hmm I'd say it's not 100% as that would suck but there is a chance. I also don't think Gluttony of elements is permanent its a vaal aura that lasts 6 seconds.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 18, 2015, 7:01:55 PM
"
MrKasor wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:
I ended up confusing myself with what I wrote so I'll simplify it.

With all the gear I have I fear that my resists will not be capped and since I can't get a blood of corruption to ignore resistances I was wondering if replacing soul strike for a triple resistance quiver would help.

and what I just realised as well is that I might actually be able to cap them because of the immortal flesh I have which reduces the maximum res by -5 and due to the jewels I have that gives +10% elemental resist as well (20% in total for now)

tl;dr I was scared of not being able to cap my resists once I hit lv 64 but figured out that I should be able to without touching any of the gear.

Also, is it 100% that you get blood of corruption from corrupting the amulet or is there a chance that it fails like every other corruptions?

Hmm I'd say it's not 100% as that would suck but there is a chance. I also don't think Gluttony of elements is permanent its a vaal aura that lasts 6 seconds.

Ah, if it's a vaal aura I probably won't get it then, I feel like capped resist is worth more.

started using null as soon as I hit 60 and to be fair it's crazy fun to play

and the "laugh at bosses" part is so friggin true. With ice shot and so much curse effect on temp chain they take 5 seconds to do any animations haha.

Also, with the current tree the max strength you get is 85 and the gear doesn't give more since you need a good ammount of dex so for the guardian does it matter if the gem isn't lv 20? cause the only other way I can think of to get the str requirement for it is to get a +30 node.

Same for fortify, lv 10 is the max we can get but I guess the only thing we want from it is the buff.
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 19, 2015, 10:59:35 AM
"
Ah, if it's a vaal aura I probably won't get it then, I feel like capped resist is worth more.

started using null as soon as I hit 60 and to be fair it's crazy fun to play

and the "laugh at bosses" part is so friggin true. With ice shot and so much curse effect on temp chain they take 5 seconds to do any animations haha.

Also, with the current tree the max strength you get is 85 and the gear doesn't give more since you need a good ammount of dex so for the guardian does it matter if the gem isn't lv 20? cause the only other way I can think of to get the str requirement for it is to get a +30 node.

Same for fortify, lv 10 is the max we can get but I guess the only thing we want from it is the buff.

Blood of Corruption Gives 30 Str Which if Hybrid should cap Str and if CI you will need to get 2 Str nodes which I updated into as CI cut passive str in half and I didn't notice. You can get 20 on str gems dont worry but with CI you don't need blood of corruption just a str/dex amulet.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 19, 2015, 12:22:36 PM
What about switching Blackguard Archmages for Revenant Spectres?
They tend to do more dmg and are available at a higher lvl.
As they have lightning projectiles should be fine with wrath
"
Mormegil1337 wrote:
What about switching Blackguard Archmages for Revenant Spectres?
They tend to do more dmg and are available at a higher lvl.
As they have lightning projectiles should be fine with wrath

I pref Blackguard Mages for their look Arc & Lightning Thorns. Fine choice though. Lightning Thorns gets put on my army which I like as well destroys small hitting fast attacking monsters that try to get through my zombie wall. Passive Shock stacks as well from arc.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 19, 2015, 2:19:59 PM
Hey, not sure if you want to add it but I made a mid level map clear and build explanation video for ya.

Feel free to add it or not.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJblQZeUvSA
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 19, 2015, 9:54:21 PM
"
Wyra wrote:
Hey, not sure if you want to add it but I made a mid level map clear and build explanation video for ya.

Spoiler

You put in a lot of work how could I say no. I really like the video and to be honest didn't even realize I didn't have to 6-link it. I Felt really stupid when you said that and I was like ohhhh... Saw you not using Arcmages for their AI and that's fine apparently the new Revenants are very good. Seem Tanky so that's good though Ive never tested them so I don't know how they would hold up vs Atziri but she can't be shocked anyways. Jewels will make minions much more tanky when finished.

Clear speed will get better when you finish your aura nodes as you'll have 69% Increased Aura Effect on Purity and Discipline making everything more tanky while having 89% on Wrath and Haste. Curse Immune Flasks are SUPER easy to make so NEVER buy one. I will say you need more health to do Atziri so good you put it off. Going forward I would start looking for some good ES Amulets, Socketed Rings, and Gloves so you can swap to CI and worry less. You need the Minion life, ES, All Res Jewels as they are very good so keep an eye out for INT jewels.

Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 20, 2015, 1:11:25 AM
"
MrKasor wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:

Spoiler

You put in a lot of work how could I say no. I really like the video and to be honest didn't even realize I didn't have to 6-link it. I Felt really stupid when you said that and I was like ohhhh... Saw you not using Arcmages for their AI and that's fine apparently the new Revenants are very good. Seem Tanky so that's good though Ive never tested them so I don't know how they would hold up vs Atziri but she can't be shocked anyways. Jewels will make minions much more tanky when finished.

Clear speed will get better when you finish your aura nodes as you'll have 69% Increased Aura Effect on Purity and Discipline making everything more tanky while having 89% on Wrath and Haste. Curse Immune Flasks are SUPER easy to make so NEVER buy one. I will say you need more health to do Atziri so good you put it off. Going forward I would start looking for some good ES Amulets, Socketed Rings, and Gloves so you can swap to CI and worry less. You need the Minion life, ES, All Res Jewels as they are very good so keep an eye out for INT jewels.

Well I'm glad you liked it, I did record at least 4-5 maps before but I still messed up (dang cat scratching on my door all the time!)

and yeah the gloves are the top priority for me right now with flasks.

After that I'll go for a better ring but the thing is that I'll probably have to craft it at this point because the only other one that's better than it on poe xyz is basically "unavaible" since the guy hasn't logged in since december..Same for a pair of gloves it's literally impossible to find one that's already socketed properly.
"
Wyra wrote:
Well I'm glad you liked it, I did record at least 4-5 maps before but I still messed up (dang cat scratching on my door all the time!)

and yeah the gloves are the top priority for me right now with flasks.

After that I'll go for a better ring but the thing is that I'll probably have to craft it at this point because the only other one that's better than it on poe xyz is basically "unavaible" since the guy hasn't logged in since december..Same for a pair of gloves it's literally impossible to find one that's already socketed properly.

Just look for Armour Evasion version of Gloves they can roll the sockets and 4-links super easy.

Haha that Cat I was like where did he go :P
Meh build. I really wanted it to be good but all youre really doing is gimping specters by running them in a 4 link as well as gimping your zombies by taking a slot with gaurdian and losing a +2 helm ( or +1 all empower) This requires you to run curses to support your army because theyre so gimped

I tried and tried and tried this build but what really ends up happening is that you fire into a pack and by the time you get a cull the revenants have already killed everything with their chain projectiles, which you should be running Chain > lightning pen. Then at the end of it you have 2 skeletons that walk around doing nothing and a useless flesh offering that doesn't really do anything while you off to the next pack.

sadly nulls inclination IS pretty garbage still. Honestly if you dropped the bow for a midnight bargain and threw specters in a 6 link chest your clearspeed would tripple. As i see it there is no reason to play this over any other summoner variant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info