Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

thats great, i don't know why everyone is complaining about void: this race is all about building a new char who could tank at least 4 or 5 exiles at once and have a high dps output.

i would like to see more of those races, it can help the new players to make better builds themselves and not only search in the internet for viable builds.
"
Konichigo wrote:
thats great, i don't know why everyone is complaining about void: this race is all about building a new char who could tank at least 4 or 5 exiles at once and have a high dps output.

i would like to see more of those races, it can help the new players to make better builds themselves and not only search in the internet for viable builds.

everyone in top 100 will use pizzablast... tank doesnt matter if you can out alpha them.
How do i change my signature?
Seems like the only people complaining here are the ones that would only show up for the free loot. It's a hella fun event that we been begging GGG to host a >1hr version for years, because its fun. I know some people only play PoE for the "rewards" and thats fine, just keep your greedy comments to yourselves please as there are many people who would love to spend a weekend in this fun and unique event.

I will say though that it would be pretty nice if there was some kind of trophy or achievement type thing for events. Like as an example, Dota 2 has little stat-tracking gems you can add to your cosmetics. That kind of thing could really end up being a big hit in PoE, like a trophy/banner display in hideouts or something where you could chose to show the ones you are most proud of. "Rogue Exile kills-per-minute peak during 3-day event: 44.8" for example.
Very disappointed this is a void league. They could turn loot completely off for exiles and I would be more interested in that than a "void" league. Playing void leagues seem like a waste of time unless the time limit is under an hour. Anything else and its just a waste.
why complain about void, if you only play for items just stay in standard and farm like every other days.
"
bluechipps wrote:
Seems like the only people complaining here are the ones that would only show up for the free loot. It's a hella fun event that we been begging GGG to host a >1hr version for years, because its fun. I know some people only play PoE for the "rewards" and thats fine, just keep your greedy comments to yourselves please as there are many people who would love to spend a weekend in this fun and unique event.

Hey, if they don't want to play in a "for fun" event, then let them complain and not play. The less people that play means a higher chance of anyone else that wants to play (like myself) winning beta access without the need of doing a 72-hour-no-life-run, which I'm incapable of doing due to work.
Sounds fun sign me up!

At least these exiles won't steal your items. LOL
void...later :)
Hey guys. I would want to ask you for some help with what builds would be viable/best for this event. Im not a beginner but I never really played that much. I have a decent understanding about the game. That being said, how should I go about lvling in this new event?
Thanks in advance!
abc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info