Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

"
Zoen wrote:
So much bawing over Void. Guess some people just don't know what it means to have fun with an Event.

Funny thing is...if it wasn't a Void league, the entire argument would shift and people would be complaining that Standard is going to become flooded with more items and make everything less valuable. You know...
"
Due to the ridiculous drops from the Exiles, this event is voided. No items or characters from this event will enter other leagues when it ends.

That emphasized part is so right.

This event is just about playing the game to see if you have what it takes to deal with the exiles all over the damned place.

Try making builds you've never played before. This is a game. Relax and have fun.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
this is how the game should be , pls make this permanent
, or make a permanent league for things like these 20 exiles or all mods of previous leagues
this never gets boring
dont know why its 3 days long.. WHEN AS SOON AS YOU HIT MERCI EVERY FUCKING INSTANCE IS STUN LOCK GROUND SLAM TOPPED OFF WITH FUCKING FLAMEBLASTING NOT TO MENTION EVERY FUCKING EXILE HAS TO CURSE.

its cool tho, just stayed up 22 hours to grind out merci ledge then get 50 deaths no biggy.

quicksilvers 20 ms boots and some leap slaming, just makes you get all 20 exiles on you so how ever in the fuck your supposed to play this 3 day bag of shit is beyond me.
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Last edited by malms on Jun 20, 2015, 10:15:36 AM
The beta is a void league and plenty of people played that
short feedback:

Was really fun and unusual, you learned to skip stuff you didn't need and only pickup stuff where you need upgrades to save ident scrolls since progressing is very fast and that is more effective. So yea really nice event! Anyways for me personally I stop now since I have another cool character to level up that I want to try for more than a few days :)

If I had more time I would certainly use this event to try how far I could get with all dat loot in 3 days :P!
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jun 20, 2015, 2:53:42 PM
i was so hyped but then, they voided it....
"
ostal wrote:
i was so hyped but then, they voided it....

Err? Yea you get like 100x the loot... It's a fun event - 3 DAYS!

So as people answered criticism in the first page: Why do you care about a 3 event which purpose is obvously the fun - even as non-void races that only last 1-3 days.

This limitation actually eliminates alot of worries - about what you want to keep and you can totally concentrate on the Racing which is in my opinion a genius solution (for a 3 day event).
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jun 20, 2015, 2:54:56 PM
I think were it not for the Bear Traps, this might have been an ok event. Dealing with those multiple times a level every level just exhausted my patience.

Besides that, I have to wonder what kind of hax people who get 80 levels in 24 hours are running...
I don't know why so many people complains about void and all that. For me it is an amazing event. So many action, insane number of quality items, dynamics... Very sad that there are people who plays just for result, not for the process...
what a huge waste of time useless....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info