Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Exiles Everywhere: Each area (after the Twilight Strand) is inhabited by 20 additional Rogue Exiles. Specific Rogue Exiles are not restricted by level, so any Exile can appear in any area.

This is a standard event. Death does not eliminate you from the league. There is also a hardcore version of this event.

Prizes
At the end of the event, the top 200 players by experience who do not already have Closed Beta access will receive Closed Beta access.

Due to the ridiculous drops from the Exiles, this event is voided. No items or characters from this event will enter other leagues when it ends.

You may only enter this event with one account.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 17, 2015, 7:41:34 PM
Sounds fun but I'm not interested in void leagues.
wtb soj
void...
Last edited by Erne113 on Jun 17, 2015, 7:43:29 PM
Yeah I'll third that, Void... Plus I already have beta access so...Then again it's a great concept so I'll try it out for a bit, probably not more than an hour or two though :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Why not just lower the drop chances of the exiles instead of making it void?( Unless that is entirely impossible.)
"
Chances09 wrote:
Why not just lower the drop chances of the exiles instead of making it void?( Unless that is entirely impossible.)
To be fair, it would also make the event REALLY difficult, since if you do manage to kill an exile early on it's a big boost. Otherwise they'll just be there to avoid at all costs.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Void maybe no best :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Why is everyone complaiming about void? Its just a three-day event. Is not like if you will have a mjolner drop from a exile. Its just for fun
The exiles should randomly spawn in town and players are able to defend themself.
Trigger event = people stare more then a minute in the Vendors stash;)
Yes... in towns/safezones also 20 exiles .. even if only one person is inside

i can understand why its void. Your full much faster when you 'eat' more.
The high droprates will create a strange disgusting feeling and 3 days are long enough for it.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 17, 2015, 8:41:07 PM
OMG I'm so hyped about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info