Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Exile Everywhere is always a lot of fun for me. And it will be even better with the loot filter from The Awakening :)
I hope, you'll keep doing races like this from time to time.

I have one question. Why do Rogue Exiles benefit from monster's auras and totems ?
It does not make sense to me, they are Exiles, not monsters.
Rogues Exiles and monsters both attack us ok, but they're not allied.

Also, I feel Wilorin Demontamer is really over tuned in low levels.

Thanks for a great moment.
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Last edited by malms on Jun 22, 2015, 7:19:09 PM
Hello there GGG, was just curious how you would be getting the beta keys to the top 200 players, I finished in there myself and am eagerly awaiting my invite code, just curious if there is a timeline or some such thing that I have missed?
Emailed support. As of 13 minutes ago:

"Thank you for contacting us back regarding this issue. Unfortunately, we have experienced a slight issue with the distribution of the Beta Keys at this point in time. We are unable to provide an estimated time for the awarded Beta Access currently, ans are working diligently to address the issue in a timely fashion. We hope to have access provided as soon as possible, and greatly appreciate your patience in this concern."
"
Novan wrote:
Emailed support. As of 13 minutes ago:

"Thank you for contacting us back regarding this issue. Unfortunately, we have experienced a slight issue with the distribution of the Beta Keys at this point in time. We are unable to provide an estimated time for the awarded Beta Access currently, ans are working diligently to address the issue in a timely fashion. We hope to have access provided as soon as possible, and greatly appreciate your patience in this concern."

That is actually pretty terrible. I'd hazard a guess that the outline (in bold) does not apply to people that are buying their way into the beta, just for people that actually entered in the event. Is bex on this? :P
alright guys.we are able to download it
http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening
"
yuksellll wrote:
alright guys.we are able to download it
http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening

Not me.
Due to your success in a recent Path of Exile League, we'd like to invite you to the Closed Beta of Path of Exile: The Awakening! To find out more about this major expansion, check out: https://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening

they started to giving beta.I'm sure u'll get it soon.I already started downloading
After spending around 400 chaos rolling jewelry, i became near unkillable in maps.

My Gear
Spoiler
Dear GGG,

This was a really great event! Unfortunately I had not so much time to play that weekend - I reached A3 normal. Nevertheless, the fights against multiple exiles, sometimes coupled with bosses, were really intense and interesting.

I hope you bring this back with a longer duration (one or two weeks, maybe even a month) in the future. So it would be easier also for more casual players to experience all these crazy exiles in higher difficulties and even maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info