Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

This was the second Race/event I ever participated in, and I have to say: It was fun.

I really enjoyed the concept of this league. It was entertaining trying to fight the exiles everywhere. It also prepares me for the incoming HC league which I trust to be epic. After this I'm ready for anything. And league being voided... It was smart. I got insane drops and I got to level 77 in two days and third day I just used to help others with their game.

On early game I was lucky enough to find Infractem and bought a Drillneck. The synergy was insane. With Tabula dps was more than enough (6K Tornado shot GMP) to do the things even to lvl 71 maps (that's where i stopped). But like I said. It was very enjoyable for two days. Third day it just got too slow for me to put any more effort since it was a void league. If this was a week long league, I wouldn't have endured. This was exactly the thing I hoped for.

TL;DR Was fun and good that it was voided.
I ended on top 25, still don't have beta key.

Anyone got it?
read about the void after spent time on this league is very frustrating....
"
blakmark0 wrote:
Finally, beta access
where is the beta key? xD
This was my first league I have done. Managed to get 115. Was fun xDD..
when we gonna get our keys? any idea?
ranked 21st.

Just not get on to the first page. :-(
rank 51 here no beta yet
top 5 - /played 1 day 12 hours, i wasnt planning to get this high, but damn i started leveling really fast when i hit maps... but being solo while leveling really sucks in this race...

was only spamming 74/75 maps, everytime i entered 76+ i almost always died, and i simply couldnt find any good dex/mana regen gear so had to stay away from those maps.

my gear... the shield got destroyed on corruption, it had life + spelldamage + tri res(16) + es..
Spoiler

How do i change my signature?
I got rank 12, and it was extremely clutch. I played with Necro, Felcor and Gilbertamie (necro got rank 7 and Amie were somewhere in the top 30s. Felcor was just behind me, rank 22 but still close exp wise).

I gotta say, I've never had so much fun with this game before, and I've played well over two thousand hours according to Steam. These 3 days were amazing, and I'm so glad it's void because it took the pressure off. We used exalts on shit gear, we vaal'd GG drops like Drillneck, Teyrin's Shiver, Belly of the Beast and on day 1 we vaal'd a Tabula in normal Sins.

I got a new appreciation for Romira's Banquet which allowed Necro to do some first class Cold Snap crowd control action. I finally got to try out Dream Fragments and ended up with around 3000 mana reserved, as well as reaching 4K life on shit gear.

In the end my character had died 108 times. 35 of those deaths I had when we killed normal Dweller.
I'd like to see an event like this again, maybe in a years time so it won't be too close to this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info