Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Thats a bad idea to make it void ... when Standard is already completely flooded ! .
Also only beta keys as reward ...
I understand the "for fun" but exile everywhere is more of a challenge than fun .
Last edited by Clad777 on Jun 17, 2015, 8:55:33 PM
Im pretty damn excited for this! Wish it could be a one week thing!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
This event is for the 1% of 1%: the streamers. They will play anything even if there are daily wipes. They don't care. That's fine.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Good luck with getting 15x Xandro xdddddd that is going to he funny as hell
"
GoN54L0 wrote:
Why is everyone complaiming about void? Its just a three-day event. Is not like if you will have a mjolner drop from a exile. Its just for fun

well, in beta,
a guy just got a mjolner like in a day or two after the wipe.

nothing is impossible :D
Oh god! No level restrictions????

Minara anemina everywhere too? All of the minions at once! This woll either be hillarious or more brutal than the cutthroat one.
"
Chris wrote:
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Exiles Everywhere: Each area (after the Twilight Strand) is inhabited by 20 additional Rogue Exiles. Specific Rogue Exiles are not restricted by level, so any Exile can appear in any area.

So a level 3 (for example on the first area after Lioneye's, the beach) you can get a Level 70 exile amongst the 20 exiles in the area ?

Screw that.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Exiles Everywhere: Each area (after the Twilight Strand) is inhabited by 20 additional Rogue Exiles. Specific Rogue Exiles are not restricted by level, so any Exile can appear in any area.

So a level 3 (for example on the first area after Lioneye's, the beach) you can get a Level 70 exile amongst the 20 exiles in the area ?

Screw that.

You got it wrong, it means you can get multiple from the same exile in the same zone.
Excellent. This will be fun. I approve of Void league races because it means you can go crazy with stuff since none of it carries over.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I don't really understand the need to void these events. They are going to Standard anyway which are already over-inflated with items, currency, etc. 3 days of a league with increased drops adding to that won't make a difference at all. I'll still play this event, but it doesn't have to end in void.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info