Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

This is the most fun I've had in POE since I started. Please make this a repeating league.
So, I enjoyed this - and I think it'd be interesting to combine with cutthroat for even more exile-related insanity. And if rogue exiles drop identified gear to match player drops, so much the better.

(Obviously that league couldn't go back to Standard either, but that's okay)
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Im upset it was 3 days. It's not like beta is happening anytime soon, should have made it a week to a month. I was having fun making a few hundred chaos an hour to craft too my hearts content.

Eitherway, goodjob GGG, was fun
This was fun.

Making a wander wasn't the best plan though, it was a pain to level.

"
The hardest part as a fresh level 1 player is surviving the coast after exiting Lioneye's Watch. Especially if there are more then one caster types which hurt much in that early levels.
The melee versions are easier.

Died 14 times totally, but 12 times in coast act 1 normal... lol, because unlucky exile combination in the beginning.

I concentrated mainly on deff stats and aimed max resists & and hp-rolls as fast as possible.
I would say after Ledge three exiles at the same time where bearable (later 4) for me and i could 'facetank' them in any combination, even in cruel but my damage was a bit lacking.

Spoiler
http://www.image-load.net/users/public/images/0h3vBdCz1w.png

Sadly the exiles only dropped good rare armor /jewelry but no weapons.

Only 'good' drop where some 7xx facebreakers:

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 22, 2015, 3:25:17 PM
SO MUCH FUN! Barely made the top 200 cut list in the final moments but it was an absolute blast. Deciding to go Tornado Shot with no master crafting available wasn't the best idea.

Last edited by sv_cheats on Jun 22, 2015, 4:05:08 PM
This was quite awesome. I would LOVE a permanent exiles everywhere league, or at least have it show up more frequently and stick around for a little longer.
Oh man this league was pretty fun, and pretty painful

I managed to hit 78, I was pushing for 79 right at the last second, I think i got 96+% just as the league ended
I really wanted to hit 80, should've just done my maps plain white :P, lost about 75% at 77 in a plateau
Ended at Rank 44, too bad that I couldn't get higher, I wanted to beat TDA :)
already got beta access though, I might have actually no-lifed if there were demis as rewards

I got plenty of neat things, and made plenty of neat things too
check out my crap :p
I think I was the sole proprietor of a Pledge of Hands, and definitely the only one with a 6link xD
"

I had a blast
Man, if it only it was longer
twitch.tv/djayred

@DjayCrimson
Last edited by Djayred on Jun 22, 2015, 4:20:52 PM
Finally, beta access
So if im at place 202... Do i get access if 2 out of 200 already have a beta-key or how does it work ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info