Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Why not week long? Why do you make the pvp event a week long and this 3 days?
IGN: InLegendFP
Void Lol
void just ruined it
I understand why a exile everywhere is voided, but for a 3 day event its not nessasary.
I was keen for this having dabbled in a previous Exiles Everywhere event but I'm also disappointed in the void aspect of this.

Realistically speaking Exiles do drop a lot of rare items but there's only so much that can be accumulated in 3 days. Even if I filled my stash with rares, took them back to standard and vendored them I'd end up with half a tab of Alts and Alchs at best. A drop in the ocean of standard and items that would quickly be consumed.

The only thing I can think of which makes this understandable is that the time and effort to transfer everything to standard after the league ends is too much to handle given everything going on with the Beta.

Playing short term races that end up as void is very different as they are usually part of a race season, there are points to be secured and usually an opportunity to randomly receive a race reward. Consequently nobody is too concerned about not carrying loot forward.

Personally I think I'll spend this weekend in Standard playing around with a respeced character instead.
To people thinking void is not needed I have a few points for you. Heavy MF characters doing unique maps like Whakawairua Tuahu, Poorjoy's Asylum, Acton's Nightmare, Maelström of Chaos with 20 exiles in each one. Can you imagine how many T1 and T2 uniques will drop ?

And if you think you can't do enough of those maps for 72 hours you are sorely mistaken.
Void League = not playing.

thanks anyway GGG.
void ? no ty
what's the point in void leages? no one will participate - what's the point in all that crazy loot if it's for 3 days.
Not interested in void leagues .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info