Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Do whatever you have to make it un-void so playing it won't be just a waste of time for those who already have beta access. I wouldn't care if the Exiles themselves didn't drop anything at all.

I'm sure it will be fun for a while, but just like the cutthroat, people won't spend many hours on it when there's absolutely nothing to gain. Un-void or add rewards.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jun 18, 2015, 7:26:36 AM
"
Do whatever you have to make it un-void so playing it won't be just a waste of time for those who already have beta access. I wouldn't care if the Exiles themselves didn't drop anything at all.

I'm sure it will be fun for a while, but just like the cutthroat, people won't spend many hours on it when there's absolutely nothing to gain. Un-void or add rewards.

That's what i'm thinking aswell.
Wow.....you guys are just unbelievable. Sorry got no words for this shit.

GGG great league, will defiantly participate. A longer Exiles Everywhere is awesome and something i waited to play for a long time.

"
crashdown wrote:
Wow.....you guys are just unbelievable. Sorry got no words for this shit.

GGG great league, will defiantly participate. A longer Exiles Everywhere is awesome and something i waited to play for a long time.

Why do you all even care so much? It's not like 99% of you don't have enough currency to buy 2 of every unique in the game on std anyways. I for one am happy that they're even doing an exiles everywhere event as it's something I've waited quite some time for.
LOL this is so much funny - every second one is complaining about void. Tell me guys, who exactly REALLY play standard league after seasons or events? Really, be honest. I assume only 1-10% - all others just wait for the next league.

And what even is the matter of a 3 days old character beeing in void? I would just delete it...come one! This is a fun event - Make love, not war. :)

Some of you playing WEEKS of beta with knowing that everything is deleted there. This isn't even sent to a void, it's just wiped.

Calm down guys, play it or leave it ;)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Jun 18, 2015, 9:42:36 AM
"
Zalkortis wrote:
LOL this is so much funny - every second one is complaining about void. Tell me guys, who exactly REALLY play standard league after seasons or events? Really, be honest. I assume only 1-10% - all others just wait for the next league.

And what even is the matter of a 3 days old character beeing in void? I would just delete it...come one! This is a fun event - Make love, not war. :)

Some of you playing WEEKS of beta with knowing that everything is deleted there. This isn't even sent to a void, it's just wiped.

Calm down guys, play it or leave it ;)

I will probably get alot of hate with this but my personal opinion is that the difference why people play beta and not complaining is becouse they want to find out how all the new exciting stuff and how it works to not be behind other players when awakening goes live (even then after few days from new patch releases most of them stop playing beta) and now with this event people who already owns beta and play poe competitively will litteraly waste time for 0 reward.. there is no testing or anything that needs to be done on live servers.. i would love to play the race if exiles didnt even drop anything and after the race everything went to standard (becouse its only for fun right?) but litteraly wasting three days for nothing is not that fun for me..
Last edited by Erne113 on Jun 18, 2015, 10:23:10 AM
This league is obviously for experienced people, people that have already played multiple 3-4 month leagues and 1 week races that their standard/hardcore stashes is full of items, they know how much profit they can earn if this league wasnt a void league, i could imagine that atleast 1 x +2 level maps will drop in each map, these standard league players complaining is not playing races anyway so why are they complaining?

good tip to everyone that is not sure what to do, all you have to do is kill a few exiles in beginning and it will rain with rare items, probably a nice weapon or a good resist ring will carry you through the next many exiles that will also drop alot of loot, you will be filled with chaos orbs in no time when you reach 60+ and probably also well geared so you can kill stuff +4 level with no problem...

Looking for a group for the standard league race 15+ hours/day
IGN: detonate_GG
How do i change my signature?
Last edited by lowerdark on Jun 18, 2015, 10:45:30 AM
Does void mean just the loot deleted, or are the characters also deleted?

e: never mind, reread the announcement. All deleted.
Last edited by Ebrelle on Jun 18, 2015, 11:00:34 AM
Void= no thanks, standard economy is already filled with years of uniques I really don't understand the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info