Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Everyone is complaining that "it's void ...why play?"

Seriously....I think it's pretty freaking obvious what this event is for.

BETA KEYS.

That is all that needs to be said. I mean if you think logically about the rules around the race, you can see why it's set up for a competition with a reward directed to your account rather than to your characters.
everyone wants to farm crap gear for scrubcore lmao
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Gf jagex.
Meh...I never liked to create new chars just for these events....it's an impediment in my progression.
When will you do events like these that do not require us to always create different chars?!
Why do you guys always force us to make new chars?!
It's SHIT !
The Awakening is almost here.....beta is useless for me(us) now.
Last edited by crashbashl on Jun 18, 2015, 11:49:35 PM
"
crashbashl wrote:
Meh...I never liked to create new chars just for these events....it's an impediment in my progression.
When will you do events like these that do not require us to always create different chars?!
Why do you guys always force us to make new chars?!
It's SHIT !
The Awakening is almost here.....beta is useless for me(us) now.

I suppose you've chosen the wrong game. It's all about creating a character and grow it up, build a skill and get the **** out of the skill tree.

And take a character you already grow up for a competetive event is ... well think again about that option, you may get the right answer yourself. For fun events it might would be interesting, but there shouldn't be any rewards then. ;)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Jun 19, 2015, 1:25:43 AM
"
jstq wrote:
everyone wants to farm crap gear for scrubcore lmao

yea dude lol im shocked, std zambis
Last edited by terpa23 on Jun 19, 2015, 2:07:15 AM
All the luck to ggg team play that crappy void league. Players will not.
Void = short unrewarding race. Apparently,unlike most,I DO play Standard after Leagues end. I'm about 99.9% self found,I'd like the opportunity to benefit from those "ridiculous" drops.
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
maersovi wrote:
Void League = not playing.

thanks anyway GGG.

+1
It being a void league is a turn off. I am not totally sure if I want to participate because of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info