Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

I like a genre of action RPG. I don't wait D3. In this game i like hardcore world, interesting lore, amasing graphic, very interesting characters and skill system.

I like this game. I and my friends waiting this game with the big impatience
I absolutely love the detail and care put into all the UI and items.
Seeing all the beta items being posted, plus this UI mock up completely blew me away.
http://grindinggear.com/poeinventorymockup.jpg

If there hasn't been already, I'd really like to read a Dev Diary post by some of the artists working on this.
it has a nice dark feeling,an interesting skill system and it's free...

might shorten the time till d3^^
My shop on Nemesis: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563359
cause i needed my diablo fix before diablo 3 came out -_-
┻━┻ ︵ ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
I absolutely love actionRPGs/Hackn'slash games and this looks to be a good game, simple as that.
It's my favourite genre.
I've been waiting years for D3 and it now looks like it is going to be an Epic Fail. This game looks amazing and has the dark atmosphere that diablo once offered.
Always enjoyed those hack'n slash RPGs! Looking forward to see what kinda flavour this game brings compared to Diablo 31 :D
Hi evryone! I look forwar to this game and I'm very excited. Path of Exile bring us new unique game mechanismes and this is what we need now. I bored from the big companies because they just repeat the old recipies. Good luck guys and I hope we will get good and unique game =).
The art style, the skill system, hell even the potion system. very good i say! the fresh ideas this kinda game needs. :)
Close your eyes...
count back from 10...
hope your still alive when you open them.
I found it by chance surfing for a game to play after being VERY dissapointed trying out the re-release of Hellgate as a f2p.

Oh and so I don't make a new thread to clog up stuff even more. I keep hearing about the beta ticker and people staring at it. I can't find it anywhere on the site. Can someone post a link to the timer so I can stare at it with the rest of you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info