Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

Waiting for Diablo 3,
Cut-throat got my attention
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Because there hasn't been a good game in a long time and I'm always interested in bugfixing and betatesting games.

Especially diablolikes
Seems Blizz have caved in to mainstream too much instead of making a good game. The gritty feel of d2 is gone and is replaced by rainbows and monthly fee's to milk us.
Honestly, something to tide me over till Diablo 3. Torchlight wasn't satisfactory enough to fill the gap.
I'm interested in this game for the same reason I was interested in Diablo II and Torchlight, for the items. I freaking love completely randomly generated items that can vary from being terrible, to being amazing. That was one of the reasons why I enjoyed games which utilized this random item system so much.

Also, very much boredom.
Since its reminds me of the old Diablo 1&2 days!
They seemed to have captured the dark gritty feel that I loved so much from diablo 1. No cartoony crap.
Cut-Throat + Hardcore sounds like something I've been dreaming of for a long long time
I found out about this game at teamliquid.net

They advertised it as the game D3 should have been and the more I read about it and look in to it the more I'm starting to look forward to it!

Also it seems they've emphasided on the PvP and just like games I've played before (UO, Ragnarok Online, D1/D2) it's always been the PvP that've attracted me the most!
I've loved ARPGs ever since I played Diablo 1. Constantly looking for one to give me the same feeling I got from that series and this looks more like what I want from Diablo 3. It's dark and gritty (No Rainbows and Ponies) with devs who are actually listening to it's player base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info