Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

I need an RPG and have been a fan of Diablo 2
"
Drb00 wrote:
I really hope this game even though its Free to play that it doesn't allow you to buy "power" that is the one thing that will instantly turn me off this game.

As of now, the plan is to only add items that do not effect gameplay. So mostly cosmetic things. Different spell animations for example.
Well, I built a rig about a year back anticipating Diablo III.

After seeing the cartoony direction it was taking I started looking for an alternative.

Found PoE :)
i was on a forum about games and some one mentioned this i looked it up and it looked awesome. reminds of diablo.
I love hack n slash rpgs and it looks like a new refreshing diablo/titan quest.
Seems the general consensus here is that people all here enjoyed the Diablo series and hate what blizzard is doing with Diablo 3.
I came accross POE by luck...was just scrolling thru comments on a Diablo III vid on youtube about the recent changes..and everybody leaving negative comments...and I saw one comment that said " if you don't like the changes to D3, go check out path of exile".....I've been hooked since
"
glasspass wrote:
I came accross POE by luck...was just scrolling thru comments on a Diablo III vid on youtube about the recent changes..and everybody leaving negative comments...and I saw one comment that said " if you don't like the changes to D3, go check out path of exile".....I've been hooked since

SAME HERE MAN
Because, this is a real Dark/Gothic successor to diablo 1 (even if it is not diablo) Obviously it have nealy the same ambiance for dark dungeon where you dont see very far, and you see monster only at the few last seconds

And got the same link as guys above :D
Last edited by Fredbanville on Aug 10, 2011, 3:29:22 PM
I need an rpg game to play, I've been through pretty much every game I have heard of and liked what I was hearing. when I checked out this game and a few videos, I fell in love with the graphics and the skill system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info