Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

"
Tuskan wrote:
lol @ the D3 whiners. You guys will still buy it, who are you trying to fool here? Yourself maybe. Doesn't remotely look like WoW.

I don't think anyone in the thread has said they won't play D3. Most (myself included) have simply expressed their displeasure at all the fundamental changes to a beloved franchise.

Personally, I'll buy D3 and I'll probably enjoy the heck out of it, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy when I hear about pay-to-win models or when I see drastic art style changes.
"
Tuskan wrote:
lol @ the D3 whiners. You guys will still buy it, who are you trying to fool here? Yourself maybe. Doesn't remotely look like WoW.

I came here because if it's like Diablo, I will play it.

I'm sure a lot will, I wont. Pretty certain PoE is more of what I'm looking for and I don't have time to play two games anyway.

I loved Daiblo 1 & 2 but three is not what I wanted for a follow up to two of my fav games of all time.

No biggie, it's just a game and once PoE is released I will ahave forgotten all about D3
I always loved RPGs, simple as that.
Love Diablo-style ARPGs, that's why I'm waiting for Diablo III, Path of Exile & Grim Dawn.
I'm always on the hunt for a new arpg that's of actual quality and because of that I found a post on another forum about this game about 10 months ago.

I loved/love everything I've read/seen/heard so far. The biggest +s for me are probably the skill system and the currency system. Both are very unique and show a lot of promise.

I keep retweeting/posting new videos, sreenshots and Dev Diarys because my only concern about the game is that it won't have a large enough following to stay profitable.
I saw it posted on /v/ with people comparing it to the upcoming release of Diablo III.
Not that this is the same game but it pretty much seems like a free, better version of the same game style.

Waiting for D3 beta to start/be released.
to support the kiwi game makers :D
Justice NZ
i have always been an action rpg fan and right now path of exile is one of the only games(other than torchlight 2) that has a chance to be as good, or even better than diablo 3
"let me guide you"- soraka, the starchild
Need something to do while I wait for Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info