Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

http://www.loki-game.com

check this out while you wait for your key
cheers
The Gore, the darkness and feel of it, graphics <3, Cuz d3 gonna suck ass... etc etc
lol @ the D3 whiners. You guys will still buy it, who are you trying to fool here? Yourself maybe. Doesn't remotely look like WoW.

I came here because if it's like Diablo, I will play it.
I'm not a huge fan of party based arpgs, I prefer a more lone wolf approach (or maybe I'm just anti-social) which you don't really find among mmorpgs . And I loved Diablo 1 & 2. So when I saw preview of PoE, that combined instances and a Diablo like design... I started drooling lol
Wisdom is silent except to the open mind
Didnt like cartoon style d3
I watched a video explaining their level generation process, and was impressed with how they handled things.
torchlight got old, diablo 3 is still far off - path of exile seems to have the right "feel" to it, in both art and gameplay
someone in a forum posted some stuff about PoE after the bad D3 news.
now that D3 is dead for me (alwasy-on DRM) im looking forward to this
Because it looks more like Diablo 3 than Diablo 3 does (if you get what I mean). Looks more like the D1 & 2 I love. :)
I'm sort of hoping for this to be a successful spiritual successor of Diablo 2. I don't like the way Diablo 3 is headed, and while I will certainly buy and try it I remain skeptic.

Does anyone have a link to a dev saying how much items will improve characters? Will most of your character's "punch" come from his class and his stats, or from the items he's wearing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info