Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

The first time I saw this I thought this is what Diablo 3 should be. The game looks amazing.
I simply waited for a new A-RPG since Diablo 2, thats why i am here. Because i think this game has potential and looks promising. Hell it could even beat Diablo 3, because what i have seen so far isn't all that special. At least i think it will compete pretty well, if diablo 3 is ever going to be released that is... =)
Last edited by illogic on Aug 10, 2011, 4:51:17 PM
Recently with all the Diablo 3 hype going around someone linked this site in a forum thread. Watched some gameplay videos and it looks interesting. I'm a big fan of hack and slash RPG's so I very much look forward to trying this out in the future.
First of all the Cash Shop won't be important for PoE. Furthemore it remembers me to Diablo and little bit to Dungeon Siege. At last it looks very amazing. :-p
I heard the phrase "Germanic and Slavic mythology" and was in right away.
Yup, for me it was also disappointment in D3 art design. I know there will be no mods allowed, but i hope modders will at least release some kind of tweaked graphic drivers, with balanced colors, texture grittnes, etc. And since i'm west-slavic, i'm kinda 'feeling' the PoE already, and classes seem awesome too.
I thought the game yo be original in its own design. Besides the fact of many,many opinions of it looking like a enhanced d2. The dark elements in the game really drawn me into including that each class had its own kind of story and the game is in depth with lore. personally i was drawn into this game by the amazing detail and atmosphere. The Templar and The Witch are going to be my two favorite classes.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Well i never owned diablo but i played it a few times and i really like it, but since i don't actually have it can't play it online. so this game did strike my fancy 'cuss it looks atleast as good as diablo, and it's free! my wallet likes free stuff.
i like hack n slash and i really want to play Path of exile before DIABLO3...yes i think d3 will be better...but i could be wrong, i dont think PoE will beat d3. ( need a beta key to answer that )
Haha, almost every reply has something about Diablo in it, but hey, that's what started it all! I can't wait to see how this measures up! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info