Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

A friend linked it to me and I started reading about it. I'm really impressed: after the mess that Diablo's Happy Rainbows and Micro-transactions is, this game seems to be the true successor of Diablo 2.
My first dungeon crawl was another MMO by the name of Tibia, wayyy back in 2002. Here recently I was speaking to my brother over my ideal game and this one fits the bill almost completely.

- Isometric fixed view
- Balanced gameplay
- DEATH PENALTIES
- Gritty and smooth atmosphere
- Lots of exploration

Oh, yes. Can't wait.
#Chris: dont quote me on that
Like other have said I HATE the new diablo 3 art direction (as well as the story direction and the WoW 2.0 feel to the game). PoE looks like what diablo 3 should have been.

To all the Blizzard Fanbois, I won't be buying that pos game so stfu with the constant "you know you will buy it" comments. I WONT IT BLOWS CHUNKS.
i first heard of this from a friend. Gota say instantly fell in love with the style. perfect look for this kinda game. and i love the potion system along with the skill system. i used to play diablo 2 alot. it was a good game. but i personally think this has a bit more potential.
Close your eyes...
count back from 10...
hope your still alive when you open them.
Diablo gameplay, and innovative addons to it.
Primarily art style and Diablo 2 similarities.

The reasons why I'm hyped though are the cut-throat pvp servers, tournaments and leagues and that one dungeon with a tub of blood.
"
Nareus wrote:
Diablo gameplay, and innovative addons to it.

^^^^
This, combined with my rage about Diablo 3 changes.
The art style really drew me in.

Other than that, I have always loved my dungeon crawlers!
7K9QN
I was lucky to heard of it in diablo fansite. Im playing only 2 games diablo 2 , guild wars and atm looking forward for sequels. PoE looks like d3 should be, gorgeous gorgeous graphics and specific atmosphere of terror kills me:)
I've always been a fan of top down RPG's. Path of Exile looks like a blast to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info