whats your opinion about divination cards

"
mindrust8 wrote:

Would you play this game if every single character wearing shavronne's??

I wouldn't.

Why? What's it to you? You have a need to feel superior?

Everyone can chaos recipe farm until they have a Shavs. I doesn't take too long, if you don't mind how boring it is. I doubt farming cards will be easier. It will just be something you CAN do. More things to do = more things to find = more varied game play = more fun.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on May 18, 2015, 5:54:04 AM
"
mindrust8 wrote:
They are completely unnecessary.

If they will make farming shav's or gavel's or similar t1's easier, that's how it is.

This is PoE folks... Capitalism in its purest state.

Some people need to be super poor and that makes some people super rich.

Would you play this game if every single character wearing shavronne's??

I wouldn't.

[Removed by Support] Who cares if everyone wears shavs, hell it could be given to me on the beach and i wouldnt use it. Nor does it affect what other people use. Its a GAME, nothing is serious, real or in anyway really important. REAL LIFE is where you can be serious about things and worry about stuff.
I've always been in favor of farming certain spots for certain items. So I'm cool with it.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
They will just be another thing for me to sell lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

For me it probably be another thing i will never find.
"
"
k1rage wrote:

With the amount of Highgate supporters I wouldn't be surprised if we got them every five minutes.
"
Asugi wrote:
"
"
k1rage wrote:

With the amount of Highgate supporters I wouldn't be surprised if we got them every five minutes.

because theyre really useful when you got 3 billion different cards.

but lets say the set for shavs is 10. id expect a single card to be as rare as an exalt then, which is quite rare
Its really hard to speculate when we dont know how often they will drop, they could be extremely rare or fairly common.

Everything depends on the rarity of the cards, I hope GGG puts them in the beta soon so they can test and tweek the drop rates and get them right.

Of course I doubt they will do this as most of the cards are not designed yet
I dont see any any key!
Maybe they should add demonication cards too. Those are GGG created and all have drawbacks.
GGG have a hardon for making the game more difficult based, I think, on the fact that a very, very, very small portion of the populace can "beat the game" (lvl 100, GG gear and whatnot) more rapidly than they like.

I'm betting that they'll lower existing drop rates so that the chance of obtaining the item normally together with the chance of getting a full set of cards is equal to current drop rates totally ignoring the fact that the chance in zones where the cards don't drop, and hence the total overall chance of getting the item, will be lower.
Last edited by f4sak3n on May 18, 2015, 4:48:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info