If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

The bigger inventory. PoE's small inventory sometimes ruins the game's flow, especially if you have a lot of MF.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Probably adventure mode. I don't like replaying the story over and over.

Like, maps from level 1? I LOVE THIS and now I NEED to have it you have killed PoE for me.

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 15, 2015, 3:59:54 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Probably adventure mode. I don't like replaying the story over and over.

Like, maps from level 1? I LOVE THIS and now I NEED to have it you have killed PoE for me.

I remember when I first heard about the inclusion of maps. This is what I thought it was going to be. Maps would be available at least from cruel onward as a secondary source of progression. You can imagine my disappointment when I found out it was only for end game.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Auction House

Since almost everyone here fanatically defends trading(both in game and rmt),an auction house won't ruin anything.

Would be pretty dope opening a window,searching for someone's offers of orb trades,and completing the trade in 1-2 minutes.

Right now its spam "WTB Chaos for ALT PM me with offer" lol

On a more serious note,i'd like a few things:-

1.Targeted uniques

Allows farming specific bosses to have better chance of finding certain uniques.

For eg:- Some unique badass 2h sword has a high chance of dropping from the blacksmith boss.

By high chance i'm not talking about guaranteed drop,but maybe slightly more than normal.

2.The god-damn Diablo 3 Engine

Pretty self-explanatory

3.Gambling

GGG Pls(To not make maps obsolete,we could get weaker versions of high end uniques,only to enable our builds,but if we want the badass versions,we still have to work for it)

4.Awesome Story-line

Here's how it goes:-

Dominus: So,exile,you made it so far even tho i dumped you defenseless on the shore?? This world is an eel-leewww-shhuuun

Maramoa:Hey there scrub some girl is missing now GTFO and find her.

Dominus:HAHAHA exile,dat girl is at XXX(Gives coordinates),you will NEVER find her!!

Me:Thnx m8 i appreci8

*We find her

Dominus:You found her?? YOU ACTUALLY HELPED ME.Now you'll never find the boy in the crematorium who is guarded by piety.Pro tip:- Bring lightning resist,tolman is at coordinates XXX

Me:Thnx m8 i r8 8/8

*Find rekt tolman,drive away piety

Dominus:You drove away piety?? YOU ACTUALLY HELPED ME.You'll never open undying berrier exile.Pro tip:- Find warehouse wp underground,find items at docks and battlefront,beg for solaris Wp in global chat,avoid global 2.

Me:Thnx m8 i never woulda known if you hadn't told me

*Open Barrier,Ez gaem ez rers ez lief

Dominus:You opened the barrier exile?? YOU ACTUALLY HELPED ME.Now you'll never be able to defeat grave and vicious gravicius.Pro tip:- Bring ruby flasks

*Defeat Gravicius

Me:Thnx m8 couldn't have guesses he dealt fire dmg

Dominus:You defeated my general gravicius?? YOU ACTUALLY HELPED ME.Bla bla bla......

Fast forward to killing Dominus.

Dominus:You defeated me?? YOU ACTUALLY....ack..cough..cough..HELPED.....*dies

Dialla:Actually you helped the beast.Go to the rooftops to find out how.
On second thoughts,we can do without the story.

We just need QOL changes from D3 like :
- buffs/debuffs on the bottom of the screen
- autopickup for currencies
- maplayout is so ugly atm
- inventory management is less a pain in D3...
"

Pretty self-explanatory

Uh, no! Could you please explain?

D2 + LoD = excellent engine and graphics (for it's time and the next 10 years)
PoE = excellent engine and graphics
D3 = looks like a cartoon...
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Apr 15, 2015, 4:42:27 AM
"
Twiiik wrote:
"

Pretty self-explanatory

Uh, no! Could you please explain?

D2 + LoD = excellent engine and graphics (for it's time and the next 10 years)
PoE = excellent engine and graphics
D3 = looks like a cartoon...

Looks like a cartoon because cartoonish assets were used.

With darker-poe-styled assets used they would be awesome.

@WrestlingHero

I've never understood why people skip Solaris ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
I'd hope nothing. Almost every so called positive in D3 comes with a massive negative, namely casualizing the crap out of every aspect of the game. At some point you have to question what exactly it is you're even playing when the entire game holds your hand for you.
Definitely the abandonment of serial difficulty settings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info