If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

Companions that will follow and help you if you are playing solo. I know this is a multiplayer game, technically, but it feels like a single player game 90% of the time.
"
miljan wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
Account bound items.

Trust me, there is nothing better than getting loot from playing the game and killing monsters than trading and chat spamming. If they fucking fixed desync, I believe they can fix this also.

Wrong, at least for me. Done it.
If only ONE Thing:

Adventure mode (as someone has mentioned). Allow us to have a reason to revisit all the previous maps and to do story mode.

- this mode is unlocked once the player has completed AND claimed all quest/quest rewards. the map now has a "standard map" which is the current standard map and a "Reborn map" where the quests are all reset. the zones will range from 66 to 69. quest rewards will be gear and currency. to reset this adventure mode, all quest/quest rewards must be completed and claimed.

other stuff:

- auto pickup currency
- account bound items (YOU GOT TO EARN IT)

other stuff from other games

- transmute (dungeon siege) loot on floor are transmuted into currency lower than their actual value
- one way portal (league of legends) teleport back to town/hideout but no way to return except walking back
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by exsea on Apr 16, 2015, 10:09:23 PM
"
exsea wrote:
If only ONE Thing:

Adventure mode (as someone has mentioned). Allow us to have a reason to revisit all the previous maps and to do story mode.

- this mode is unlocked once the player has completed AND claimed all quest/quest rewards. the map now has a "standard map" which is the current standard map and a "Reborn map" where the quests are all reset. the zones will range from 66 to 69. quest rewards will be gear and currency. to reset this adventure mode, all quest/quest rewards must be completed and claimed.

other stuff:

- auto pickup currency
- account bound items (YOU GOT TO EARN IT)

other stuff from other games

- transmute (dungeon siege) loot on floor are transmuted into currency lower than their actual value
- one way portal (league of legends) teleport back to town/hideout but no way to return except walking back

good god stop with the account bound items also why would you want one way portals? seems like a huge pain in the arse to me
I dont see any any key!
"
NekoHanten wrote:

and lock the loot in place so i dont have to toggle z on and off because the loot likes to move around

eg: i click a id scroll on the ground then my char moves two screens to pick it up when i thought it was right at my feet.

yes i know i can have the loot off and hold alt when i want to see it.

This is a 'problem' caused by too much IIQ and/or killing too many things in a small space. the issue will most likely be resolved when the loot filter script is implemented.
I just remembered another one. Id LOVE a kinda lobby where you can sit there and see your guildies or ppl you're talking to in Global/Trade. For a game that survives on people showing off isn't this a natural fit?!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Balijana wrote:
Add the possibility to play act 1 and 2 merciless with zone levels like act 3

Something like level x

If you could do that many people would never leave the ledge lol

Not if it is lvl 65 :)
picking up the gold automaticly...
pants and followers for solo play
Set items, for sure.