If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

Things I would like to see in POE, some already mentioned, some others weren't .

1 - light beam on uniques so you won't miss it at all
2 - Action house ( the game already has a very strong emphasis on trading so, I think the addition of the auction house would improve the trading system and make it a lot easier to find things you are actually looking for )
3 - Mobs back to their places ( maybe it is just me but I much prefer to go to an area and face the mobs that were suppose to be there, I liked that when I was going to finally fight Piety, on my way through Lunaris Temple, I first saw her creations and it was creepy as hell. Now I see them everywhere and it feels misplaced somehow...this breaks the amazing atmosphere this game has. We have Strong Boxes, they can summon any kind of monster to break any eventual monotony )
4 - Still on the matter of atmosphere, I would love to have an option that allows me to stay alone in town, the same way I can turn off the chat, I wanted to be able to have an option to turn this off too. Being alone in town helps increase the atmosphere and the felling of loneliness and desperation the game has. If I want to trade or something, I can always turn on my trade chat ( or go to an auction house if they released one ). find the one thing Im looking for, invite the guy to my hideout or he can comes to the town I'm in.
5 - increase drop rate urgently! trading is awesome but being able to find your own gear is even better. I find it's funny when you watch a build of the week video and Chris says something like "self-found items", like it was something incredibly amazing to build a character around things you found on a loot based game ( kinda weird tho because, in POE it is ). I see the balance between trading and finding your on items like this. you play your game and you create you own build around things you find, if you think you could use item X or item Y to improve your build, and you aren't finding the one item you are seeking, you go ahead and buy it. Also if you theory craft a build and you know you are gonna need Item X, you again go ahead and buy it. some ppl prefer buying things, some others finding them. let's allow everyone to have their chance of having fun.
6 - from dark souls =D, one item to invade other people's world, the victim wouldn't be able to leave the area until he fights the invader, unless he has an item to banish the invader. that's just a different way of seeing pvp and, on this game would be awesome since we already have the exiles.
Last edited by AlvarezBlanco on Apr 19, 2015, 6:00:57 AM
Ps: I wish I could edit my post =D
I've just read it again and spotted tons of typos...
Adventure Mode
Male/female models for each class
I dont see any any key!
"
AlvarezBlanco wrote:
Ps: I wish I could edit my post =D
I've just read it again and spotted tons of typos...

You can, use the E button under your name of that post it will allow you to edit the post.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Better bosses. I played PoE before I tried D3, and D3's act bosses were better than an. It eventually gets to the point where it's a stat check and faceroll just like in PoE, but it was fun to be able to defeat bosses by dodging their attacks rather than just having to get gear and hold right click. The Kaom fight wasn't impressive either.

Also, D3 might not have the depth with gems, but the game encourages you to use more than one skill which makes it a more fun game to actually play. PoE is more fun to theorycraft, but when you get into the game itself, it's really bland.
Auction house!

Maintaining shop threads, tools and trading websites is a lot of work for fans.. when they could be playing instead.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Auction House... oh wait...

YEP! RMAH
cinematics as blizzard does
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info