If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

After all of those changes that is coming with A4 I am afraid that D3 has nothing to offer.
Mirror of Kalandra?
just played in 2-man party(first time ever :D) with my irl friend and one thing pop's up: teleport to player X (i don't know if thats even possible with PoE's engine, but that is very nice thing in D3).
d:-D*
Diablo 3 has a lot of good features Id like to see in PoE. Actually a hybrid of PoE and D3 would probably make an almost perfect ARPG.

Though I didnt like the balance of D3 at all, Id say that the usage of 4-5 skills was one of the better aspects. Only spamming one or two skills. OK, in PoE you can use more skills, but they have no synergy effect.

With synergy effect I mean, that you HAVE TO rotate skills in order to make the best out of your situation.

For instance: If you have a spam attack and a 3 sec Cooldown nuke, you already got a rotation. And PoE is completly lacking this unfortunatly. The vaal gems try to fix it but imo its not sufficient.(mainly because of the support gem system and a 4 link skill can not compete very well with a 6 link skill)

If you have 4-5 skills where 1 or 2 are spamable(generic singletarget/AoE) and the rest has cooldowns of 5-15 sec, its optimal.
Not having to skip upgrades because the investment of getting the sockets/links/colors right isn't worth the trouble. In short, an active skill system with no rng.
WRT gambling, currently chance orbs aren't really "gambling" as much as brute-forcing a specific unique. Gambling in D3 is sort of about brute-forcing for a specific item, but on the way you get lots of neat little toys as well.

It'd be nice if chance orbs also modified base item type (maybe even so far as to go from, say, platinum dagger, to vaal scepter), so you could get some random uniques while crunching for that one you really want.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Not having to skip upgrades because the investment of getting the sockets/links/colors right isn't worth the trouble. In short, an active skill system with no rng.

I kind of agree, tying skills (and now the tree, Mr Keys is mad) to RNG was a bold move xd especially if you need like 5 off colors on a 6 socket, good luck with that. Chroming is the worst shit ever.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Account bound items.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:

I kind of agree, tying skills (and now the tree, Mr Keys is mad) to RNG was a bold move xd especially if you need like 5 off colors on a 6 socket, good luck with that. Chroming is the worst shit ever.

It wouldn't be bad if there wasn't so many layers.

First you get the drop (or trade for it)

Then you roll sockets

Then you roll links

Then you roll colors.

That's 4 steps per upgrade. In my fantasy world every socket would be a white socket OR Every piece of gear would drop with max sockets. Trim that shit down a bit. I will put a 10ft pole between me and the linking part.

"
miljan wrote:
Account bound items.

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
Account bound items.

Trust me, there is nothing better than getting loot from playing the game and killing monsters than trading and chat spamming. If they fucking fixed desync, I believe they can fix this also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info