If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

"
Timcago wrote:
ZiggyD asked the question on his stream "If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?"

I would add the inspect feature where you can check out the gear and skill gems people are wearing. You would be able to control the inspect settings in options so that people can only inspect you if you allow them to (whether you set it to party only, friends only, guild only, or public)

Anyone else have ideas?

More skills with cooldown. D3 has tond of them for escape/nuking/damage absord/DPS boost, while almost all PoE skills dont have cooldown (and most of those that HAVE it, can bypass it by expending charges, and/or just have miserable 2-4 sec cd).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Active dodge. Fucking love that shit.

Same. I played coop console D3 first, and my friend and I spent so much time diving through random destructables.

Also in Bastion. Also in Dark Souls. Also in Fable. Actually I just spam it non-stop in basically every game that has one, especially when it's quicker than walking.

I'm not sure the effect it would have if implemented into PoE. I expect we'd see a lot more exiles rolling everywhere, especially at low levels before they got a proper movement skill.

I know I would be.

One word, Cooldowns.

I would love to see this mechanic added into PoE. Like all classes get some sort of last ditch roll/dive-away mechanic. Range isn't great, but enough to suit it's purpose. You add a cooldown so it cannot be spammed over walking normally.

The landing time should take the same or more time than walking. So you use the skill for a quick escape, but has the drawback of being stuck in place for a short duration.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Apr 16, 2015, 9:26:22 AM
Adventure Mode. Adventure Mode. Adventure Mode.
If we had an active dodge... and it made me travel faster than walking, with no mana cost?

Oh boy

It would be like Halo Jumping all over again, except useful

I'd use the heck out of that
"
G7Ghost wrote:
If we had an active dodge... and it made me travel faster than walking, with no mana cost?

Oh boy

It would be like Halo Jumping all over again, except useful

I'd use the heck out of that

one of many reasons I feel active dodge would feel out of place in poe
I dont see any any key!
Rift Trials Kappa

Book of cain :<
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
A lot of people want Adventure mode but POE has already Adeventure mode+Storymode together, you can join every zone kill all the bosses from all acts without logging out you can even kill them on cruel or merciless etc.

In D3 you cant even reset zones without exiting to char select screen.
Last edited by Brayzz on Apr 16, 2015, 10:31:17 AM
d3 id a garbage game so let say , D2 to POE; what would it be? for me is item set ,d2 item set every class are able to use it :)
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
I can't believe people are still asking for Gambling. This was present since PoE beta. It's called Orb of Chance. It does the exact same thing as gambling in D2/D3.

Sets are a different kind of thing. Chris always said that he wanted people to use different pieces of gear. not the same green set. Then someone pointed out that some unique pieces of gear works better with others...

Followers? why bother with these when you can have customisable minions.

The only thing i want from D3 is a truly terrifying end boss. The 2nd form of dominus is ugly and that's that. D3 version of Diablo is definitely worse than D1 and D2, but it's still leagues better than Dominus.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
I can't believe people are still asking for Gambling. This was present since PoE beta. It's called Orb of Chance. It does the exact same thing as gambling in D2/D3.

Sets are a different kind of thing. Chris always said that he wanted people to use different pieces of gear. not the same green set. Then someone pointed out that some unique pieces of gear works better with others...

Followers? why bother with these when you can have customisable minions.

The only thing i want from D3 is a truly terrifying end boss. The 2nd form of dominus is ugly and that's that. D3 version of Diablo is definitely worse than D1 and D2, but it's still leagues better than Dominus.

Pretty much all the orbs are a form of gambling aside from say regrets
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info