If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Norbinsz wrote:
Goblins
i only miss goblins from d3

We have Tormented Spirits, same same

yea they are stupid as hell, 90% of the situations they do nothing and easy to kill them.
Goblins are runing over packs and all, much fun to hunt them.
My IGN: Norbey
"
Norbinsz wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Norbinsz wrote:
Goblins
i only miss goblins from d3

We have Tormented Spirits, same same

yea they are stupid as hell, 90% of the situations they do nothing and easy to kill them.
Goblins are runing over packs and all, much fun to hunt them.

ya, I agree the implementation of goblins is better.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Act transitions of some sort.

If they don't add these to 2.0 I will be a very, very disappointed fellow. They're so easy to implement (splash screen, bit of music, bit of title card animation) and add SO much to the game's appearance as a complete, professional product.

There are a couple things in that game that make it feel 'cheap' that would be easy to implement. They've been slowly getting on it but a few things still exist that irk me. That is certainly high on the list.

I'd also really love an overhaul of the map. In some areas, it is absolutely unreadable.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
The concept of endgame not driven by economy & gated by luck.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I need 2 things :(

The "man mode" idea of true selffound without any trading (aka buy to win or cc to win)combiened with better drop rates - so BoP.
and
Using 3-5 active skills all the time instead of one or maybe two (currently playing tal wiz using 5 active spells with no cooldown longer than 9 seconds)

Honestly id like to have the idea of "building your spells" with support gems and the idea of skill web transfered from poe to d3 - would be the perfect game.
I kinda like the shard vendor. Be cool to get some shards after a map and trade them in for some rewards. That or the light beam from Legendary drops.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Apr 15, 2015, 3:21:43 AM
the ability to ID evreything in your invintory instantly in a hideout.

also more bouncing tits
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
"
"
Act transitions of some sort.

If they don't add these to 2.0 I will be a very, very disappointed fellow. They're so easy to implement (splash screen, bit of music, bit of title card animation) and add SO much to the game's appearance as a complete, professional product.

There are a couple things in that game that make it feel 'cheap' that would be easy to implement. They've been slowly getting on it but a few things still exist that irk me. That is certainly high on the list.

I'd also really love an overhaul of the map. In some areas, it is absolutely unreadable.

The map is straight from 1996,you can't get any more ghetto than that

What i would like to see is instead of the 4 tabs for each act,a big world map that slowly unlocks the location
P A N T S
Ghosts which behave more like Gobbos.

PS: New Avatars are pretty dank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info