If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

"
Inb4 auction house

huehue ;)

u l8 m8 now nothing can change ur f8 pls no h8
"
Xavderion wrote:

When it comes to animations D3 is way better because they obviously threw way more money at it. Combat feels really good in D3, it's by far the game's biggest merrit.

We are in the wish you a dance wonderland - no need to defend anything. ^^
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Well, one of the cool features of RoS: a counter to drop a unique/legendary after a certain time if you didn't drop one "naturally".
It does seem like a detail, but it fels quite rewarding and breaks these streaks of bad luck which are inherent to true RNG.

There's nothing worse than farming for a few hours without getting any worthwhile loot, and this happened to me so much while farming Dominus when I was lacking maps to start mapping.
Getting 0 unique for 20 kills in a row with 200%IQR makes you want to kill your cat/grandmother/neighbour/colleague (pick up your favorite choice ^^).
Native contoller support... IMO, D3 on console is so much better than PC.
Path of Exile, the poe.trade mini-game.
Rares having a property that drops a portal when slain similar to the vault mechanic in D3 would be insane. Could be a very similar feature to Zanna portals except using the level of the zone you are in. This feature would not only break up the repetitive nature of leveling but also give you chances to find extra loot/level more quickly.
hostility feature similar to D2. that would help the game in so many areas... high lvl content, pvp interest etc
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Most important thing D3 has, and Poe lacks is
Spoiler
unlimited money for development

D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Their amount of resources to develop the game ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Teleport to party member, parties made per-main-quest by default that update automatically, matchmaking to avoid the 8 billion WTB WTS parties that spam the list.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
pred88 wrote:
Rares having a property that drops a portal when slain similar to the vault mechanic in D3 would be insane. Could be a very similar feature to Zanna portals except using the level of the zone you are in. This feature would not only break up the repetitive nature of leveling but also give you chances to find extra loot/level more quickly.

Reminds me of rift hounds in torchlight, those were always fun. Master missions are pretty close to them already though.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info