If you could add 1 feature of D3 to POE; what would it be?

Deckard Cain
Desync in a nutshell - http://youtu.be/1uvm3GixEj4
"
ep0nymous wrote:
Deckard Cain

im all for that lol, I was kinda upset when the killed Cain off

lets pretend he got exiled to wraeclast instead
I dont see any any key!
"

3.Gambling

GGG Pls(To not make maps obsolete,we could get weaker versions of high end uniques,only to enable our builds,but if we want the badass versions,we still have to work for it)

Plenty of gambling in PoE already. Every use of a currency item is a gamble.
"
Khisanth wrote:
"

3.Gambling

GGG Pls(To not make maps obsolete,we could get weaker versions of high end uniques,only to enable our builds,but if we want the badass versions,we still have to work for it)

boy you got that right, there is no crafting in poe just gambling I dont even thing about using most currency just save up and buy the things I need
I dont see any any key!
The funny thing.. I got bored to waiting a4 beta, so im with friend started d3 ros(i only played original d3 before). Well... in 12-15 hours we cleared first T6 with full uniq set and deleted the game. So i gotta say i want to add smthing like "Great rifts" with uniq boss and uniq reward may be it should be real hard and rewardable.
1. the feature to look at the gear of partymembers (or people in your friends list)
2. exp bonus for killstreaks
In GGG we trust.
The main thing that I want is the pillar to the sky that stays there when you drop a legendary. It also has the nice map icon (in the star if i recall) that will show on the map. If we could use the new loot filter tool to highlight things on the map, that would be awesome. A unique drops, an exalted drops, before you leave the map, press tab to verify you didn't miss something off screen.

Regarding some of the other points, I'd be fine with them changing the size of the inventory, but then would want them to take away from how many tabs you start with (in free play of 5). I want GGG to make money so they can keep the game going. Assuming that stash tabs are the most purchased mtx, no need to make them less useful. Mulling with more characters with bigger inventory would again cause issue.

Don't like the idea of having uniques dropped based on your character, because with how POE is setup, your character can use any skill, thus what's to say one unique is better for a character then another. I'm not so much opposed to the idea of having specific uniques drop from specific monsters a bit more. You already have that with atziri, so I guess I can understand that. Wouldn't want it to be a significant amount though, but it would definitely be cool for getting low level uniques to help your build out.

Id everything in inventory would be nice. Auto pickup of specific orbs/uniques/rares (ammys, rings) would be cool.

Not sure what adventure mode is, but it would probably be nice to help with the grind of act 2. Beat the game through the first difficulty, then be able to do something else (knowing you will miss out on some things). Not sure how that would work with the skill books and points though.

Do either of them tell how much damage you are applying to monsters on screen. Though it would probably look a lot like an mmo at that point, having a number pop up of the amount of damage would be a cool option.
"
"

4.Awesome Story-line[/b]

Normally I live and let live, everyone has a right to their opinion within the bounds of safety in a societal context. But I just cant let this go, it gives me that cliche psychopathic murderous eye tick thing every time I see someone praise the D3 storyline.

Usually I just chalk it up to youth and inexperience but sometimes I just have to write words about my feelings in hopes of some therapeutic release of the violent resentment dwelling like a beast in the caverns of my being.

With that out of the way, I have to agree with some others, that cut scenes would add a great deal to the overall experience.

That sense of grandeur, immersion, and "biggness" of the Diablo universe was greatly enhanced by the cut scenes in D2.

Whoa m9 u read the full stuff??

Read it and you'll find out how awesome the d3 story is :P
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Khisanth wrote:
"

3.Gambling

boy you got that right, there is no crafting in poe just gambling I dont even thing about using most currency just save up and buy the things I need

True dat :/
Auction House sure.

The thing I hate most in Poe is the trading system, chating for trade, chating for anounce the item.
All this is so tacky.

I think Poe's UI is very poor too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info