How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

"
BackwoodsS wrote:
0 but only lvl 47

1 back up to 41 or so. Got a degen going from a spirit. Killed me pretty fast so I didn't get to see if it was bleed or poison. May have to read up on these things...
"
CrazylikE wrote:

0 Rips in HC, 55 rips in SC (because care). 1 day 13 hours played on hc, 13 hours played on sc. Didnt take as long time as I had thought it would.

gg mate
"
zbouby25 wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

0 Rips in HC, 55 rips in SC (because care). 1 day 13 hours played on hc, 13 hours played on sc. Didnt take as long time as I had thought it would.

Oh man, that's sick.
Any advice to be that fast ?!

Be efficient, dont stand in h/o or town doing nothing. Dont sort your stash too much, spend as much time as possible getting exp in any way possible. Thats really the only thing I do. I very rarely buy anything, but I do set up a shop to sell stuff to eventually be able to buy expensive uniques that help the build out a lot.

TLTR: Be efficient, dont stand around in town.

Edit: Oh, and I played solo for the entire thing, both HC and SC.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Mar 30, 2015, 11:19:52 AM
Died once at lvl 15 to DC, took that as a sign, and stopped playing again.

I just want act 4.

:(
Blue set done with 2h cyclone. Thought do same at hc and ripd at 43. Will Restart as flameblaster Huehue :Z
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
CrazylikE wrote:

My congrats to you then, because that's some insane performance :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
died at 42 massive out of sync if it hapens again i play the other poe thats for sure
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
3 in the 50's... when I hit Act 3 Cruel, I go from mostly steamrolling to getting jammed up in a closed area and overwhelmed.
Zero
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
0, since I'm still in SC and won't start HC before this weekend. I only play 2-3 hours a day. So, RIP is not my option for HC...

"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
zbouby25 wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Oh man, that's sick.
Any advice to be that fast ?!

Be efficient, dont stand in h/o or town doing nothing. Dont sort your stash too much, spend as much time as possible getting exp in any way possible. Thats really the only thing I do. I very rarely buy anything, but I do set up a shop to sell stuff to eventually be able to buy expensive uniques that help the build out a lot.

TLTR: Be efficient, dont stand around in town.

That's still a lot of time, gz, mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info