How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

Just got my first RIP at lvl 53. Internet died and it seems that I was still in the game. What about you guys? Grats if you didn't. =)
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
on my 6th char now^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
As of yet, none. But i have only reached lvl 62 and lvl 54 as of now, will probably rip this evening. Beerdrinking tends to be rather deadly.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Damiono wrote:
[Removed by Support]

No need to make hostile comments. You will be surpised if you knew how many SC players in those kind of leagues also use alt+f4 in order to keep competing at top lvl. And no, the average player in HC does not use altf4, maybe your comment is about the top players, but they use everything at their disposal to keep their top positions, as in every other competitive game i can think of.

On topic, zero atm but i feel really squishy on my first summoner project ever and i fear somewhere in the near future i will die a horrible death.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Mar 30, 2015, 7:39:23 PM
2 atm :D
Zero.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Zero. I was playing most of act 2, 3 normal on like 16,16,70 resists to note.
Lvl 40 atm in act 2 cruel.

Not using alt+f4 method to survive.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Mar 27, 2015, 7:16:48 AM
0 but only lvl 47
1at level 58 or so due to desync......rerolled sc league ans iam not looking bad
Zero deaths, Elemental Incinerator at level 68. Been taking it slow while I gear up. I just killed merc piety last night, reached 4000 hp and capped resists. Now I just gotta buy a saffells frame tonight, and then it's time to start maps and kick it into overdrive :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info