How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

I made it to 80 without dying, I am now working on the softcore version of the race for both of the armour sets and I have died 5 times there because I have no items with life on, I am going pure deeps for the luls.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
0 deaths, 0 logouts

cause u know, us standard/softcore league players are scrubs n all that.

over to 1m softcore now for the smurf armour, then back home to standard by this time next week hopefully.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
0 deaths, 0 logouts

cause u know, us standard/softcore league players are scrubs n all that.

over to 1m softcore now for the smurf armour, then back home to standard by this time next week hopefully.

Congrats!

Spoiler
you play too much :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Do you mean the entirety of Season 11?

I was only able to make three races, and I got my ass handed to me each time.

0 Rips in HC, 55 rips in SC (because care). 1 day 13 hours played on hc, 13 hours played on sc. Didnt take as long time as I had thought it would.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:

0 Rips in HC, 55 rips in SC (because care). 1 day 13 hours played on hc, 13 hours played on sc. Didnt take as long time as I had thought it would.

Wow that's insane!

Ripped once in HC at 60 to the chaos leap slammer in the sewers. Then switched to the SC league and got:

Now back in HC at 66. Only got 1 challenge so far though (encounters). Masters are 17/18 though.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 29, 2015, 6:23:07 PM
First time hc, I really want this red armor :P Ripped once, on my lvl 62 char, farming a lvl 58 zone with no lighting resist when I ran into a yellow with lithgning nemesis blood explosion. Got oneshoted, even with 3k hp -_-

I am back to merciless on a lvl 61 char, with this time maxed resists =)))
-
"
Damiono wrote:
0, im not interested to play alt + f4 league

Lol, honestly, when I alt f4 it's just when I runned too fast and when I'm like "ok, this is risky, better be safe and leave".

But when I die, its often happening too fast to avoid it.

BTW to OP :

Died once at lvl 50 :(
Back at 50 now. Hope I wont rip anymore. Would love at least 3 on 4 microtransactions in HC.
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Oh man, that's sick.
Any advice to be that fast ?!
"
zbouby25 wrote:
Oh man, that's sick.
Any advice to be that fast ?!

Party-trade ofc

E:
zero deaths for me so far, but only two achieves. will take it slow from now on, doing dailies mostly, eventually ill hit that Zana mission. I might try to do a glass canon zerg rush run on softcore
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 30, 2015, 5:53:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info