How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

Still clean!
definitely ripped at least 5 or 6 times. i just keep on keeping on.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I'm proud to say zero deaths and all 1m challenges complete! Compared to my 20+ deaths on my 1m standard, I was very cautious and picked my battles.
[/quote]

Looks like you're very insecure about the fact that the league you're playing in is called softcore. Would you feel better if we just switched the names? :)[/quote]

yes.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Still going strong at level 90. I know I won't be able to compete for a real high finish, but I'm hoping to just edge into the top 20 by the end. Lots of dead people ahead of me, so I'm just gonna keep going with my "slow and steady wins the race" attitude.

Only had one level 78 map last night. Ran it, and found another... Was able to chain this into 9 78's in a row! I've got a lot of extra currency, and really feel fine with not upgrading my 5L at all this league. So what I've been doing is alting till pack size, then regal. If I get a safe regal, I then stick it in with 3 sac fragments and go. Gotta drop back to 76's now though. I just gotta find a damn carto and I'll be set. I'm praying to you RNGesus!
Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 5, 2015, 9:42:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info