How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

"
Twiiik wrote:
Been going slow and safe with my level 65 max resist incinerator... 4k Health and much safety equipment.
Then first map, hello Living Blood and more or less "insta death". Crap :_(
Strange thing is that two of my health flasks had remove bleeding, but my health still went to zero even with me hammering my flasks. Might have been lag.

Don't have much time to play, so getting that nice red armor set does not seem likely anymore. (yes, that is actual QQ)

:p

One of its attacks creates this Aoe cloud that I believe causes bleeding damage. Since it's just a cloud that you stand in, bleed removal doesn't work, you need to move out of it. It's either that or just chaos damage, But for some reason I remember it making me bleed.

One time to afk (Teamspeak distracted me)
another time due to stupidity leading to killing catarina mob near a boss(I didnt realize it was the one who corpse explodes everything near on death)
third time just now due to afk (alt tab to check forums, got a little too distracted, ONE FUCKING SINGLE MONKEY APPROACHED, I wasnt afk for much, but just enough to die)

Im done, I really, really REALLY hate leveling, Ill prolly wait for act 4 now.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 3, 2015, 1:33:35 PM
"
Brolf wrote:
I was just doing a seemingly easy map that seemed to only have slow zombies.

Then this happened :(

Char was lv 79. -,-

That means no red armour for me :(

Looks like the worlds biggest devourer bro-down.. reep.
Second-class poe gamer
"
"
Damiono wrote:
[Removed by Support]

No need to make hostile comments. You will be surpised if you knew how many SC players in those kind of leagues also use alt+f4 in order to keep competing at top lvl. And no, the average player in HC does not use altf4, maybe your comment is about the top players, but they use everything at their disposal to keep their top positions, as in every other competitive game i can think of.

On topic, zero atm but i feel really squishy on my first summoner project ever and i fear somewhere in the near future i will die a horrible death.

lol dnt try and explain the use of altf4 its a cheap method of getting out of a situation of where you should of died but didnt cuz u used a script for altf4 or jus hit altf4 to be instantly logged out thats not hardcore. And the average hardcore player does use altf4, If GGG made a 5-10 sec logout delay more than half the hardcore players would go to standard, As long as they got a scapegoat there playerbase will stay up there.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 3, 2015, 2:12:57 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
"
Damiono wrote:
[Removed by Support]

No need to make hostile comments. You will be surpised if you knew how many SC players in those kind of leagues also use alt+f4 in order to keep competing at top lvl. And no, the average player in HC does not use altf4, maybe your comment is about the top players, but they use everything at their disposal to keep their top positions, as in every other competitive game i can think of.

On topic, zero atm but i feel really squishy on my first summoner project ever and i fear somewhere in the near future i will die a horrible death.

lol dnt try and explain the use of altf4 its a cheap method of getting out of a situation of where you should of died but didnt cuz u used a script for altf4 or jus hit altf4 to be instantly logged out thats not hardcore. And the average hardcore player does use altf4, If GGG made a 5-10 sec logout delay more than half the hardcore players would go to standard, As long as they got a scapegoat there playerbase will stay up there.

Actually, most high level deaths in HC leagues happen so fast that alt+f4 doesn't even help. Have you seen how many top 50 chars have been dying every day in the 1MHC league. Did you see weasels death vid (first place for the first 4 or 5 days). He was leap slammed by cult of the elements frogs all at the same time, instant death.

The main help that alt+f4 offers imho is for when you're lagging/desync. I rarely desync, but every once in a while I have an issue. Like yesterday in 1MHC I was clearing a shipyard when all of a sudden like 20+ otherworldly mobs (very dangerous BL mod) on the screen all stopped moving/taking damage. Was I gonna sit there and wait for them to resync, and hope I didn't die while it was lagged? No ofcourse not, I alt+f4'd instantly and just came back to finish the map up. If they had a logout timer, do you know how many people would die to bullshit lag situations like this?
Also, keep in mind that GGG has officially said that they balance the game around the fact that it is possible to alt+f4 out of the game, its a valid tactic and if you arent using it, that is fine but dont complain that others do.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Also, keep in mind that GGG has officially said that they balance the game around the fact that it is possible to alt+f4 out of the game, its a valid tactic and if you arent using it, that is fine but dont complain that others do.

not complaining just stating a fact altf4 kills the whole hardcore concept, which is why i dont play hardcore because you got people in top 10-30 using this "valid tactic" yes theres lag and desync but theres also /oos command.. so yeh GGG can call it a tactic but its cheap its not hardcore period.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
Twiiik wrote:
Been going slow and safe with my level 65 max resist incinerator... 4k Health and much safety equipment.
Then first map, hello Living Blood and more or less "insta death". Crap :_(
Strange thing is that two of my health flasks had remove bleeding, but my health still went to zero even with me hammering my flasks. Might have been lag.

Don't have much time to play, so getting that nice red armor set does not seem likely anymore. (yes, that is actual QQ)

:p

One of its attacks creates this Aoe cloud that I believe causes bleeding damage. Since it's just a cloud that you stand in, bleed removal doesn't work, you need to move out of it. It's either that or just chaos damage, But for some reason I remember it making me bleed.

i literaly have the same build and the same shit appened to me... i had 3,5k hp in docks merciless and i got 1shot even tho i tried to spam my pots with remove bleeding and instant it was just insta kill.. i even had 400hp regen.. max ress

not worth losing more time for this armor :/
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

not complaining just stating a fact altf4 kills the whole hardcore concept, which is why i dont play hardcore because you got people in top 10-30 using this "valid tactic" yes theres lag and desync but theres also /oos command.. so yeh GGG can call it a tactic but its cheap its not hardcore period.

You are not stating a fact, you are stating your own opinion, which is not the same opinion as everyone elses. Just because you think something doesnt make it right for everyone. Hopefully you will be able to apply this to other aspects of life as well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Just had my first big rip of the race at 72.... in Docks -.-

Going to take a break now until Act 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info