How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

level 75
Zero deaths.
Zero log outs in dangerous situations
And that's my second HC character EVER .. i've made a quick test one just before the start of the race
( i was able to reach level 64 with him when the race started )

P.S.
Oh and that's with a 2h marauder ... yea that's right ... a melee build ... a 2-handed melee build on top of that ... and i'm not even using a staff!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 27, 2015, 11:48:04 AM
1 death at lvl 43. 49% evasion/1.3k health sometimes leads to a really slow huge melee boss 1-shotting you. :(

re-rolling now
RIP Lv 56 duelist molten/ST 2700 hp, just hit fellshire in merciless. Vagan iced my ass after I using all my healing flasks too fast.

re-rolling when I get home from work!

"
Float wrote:
1 death at lvl 43. 49% evasion/1.3k health sometimes leads to a really slow huge melee boss 1-shotting you. :(

re-rolling now

to be honest 1,3k @ lvl 43 is kind of shitty my pa ranger has 900 @ lvl 26

ohh right zero death but cruel dom will change that
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 27, 2015, 1:37:04 PM
Once, in Cruel Sewers to a congealed blood thingie (I think, must've been some bleeding dmg because I didn't have a flask for it; stupid I know) I was around 50 something. Oh well, time to go again.
once, made it to merc Docks/lvl 62 and get DC'd while facing bond of chaos+rare dogs.. have to say i still was surprised that i died, usually DC's are not lethal for me.
d:-D*
Zero times so far
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
"
LaHh wrote:
Just got my first RIP at lvl 53. Internet died and it seems that I was still in the game. What about you guys? Grats if you didn't. =)

I died same as you at lv 55.Dc-ed,loged in and i'm in standard lel.
"
Damiono wrote:
0, im not interested to play alt + f4 league

Get to lv 80+ in HC leaugues(feel free to use alt f4) and then come back to shit on forums.
Once. Was walking happily after killing Merveil on Normal. Bought a Tempest Shield skill and was merrily dancing away.

Suddenly I desynch to the face of an unique goatman surrounded by bloodlined magic dudes with some nasty mod I don't remember.
Last edited by LordSett on Mar 27, 2015, 10:01:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info