How many times have you RIP in the 1 Month HC league?

"
johnKeys wrote:
you play too much

:D ya i know man, I think very little play between now and act4 is in order, Im worn thin lol.

I got my sparkles and glitters
I've had one RIP, the same day I made the character. I posted the details as my signature to never forget because I was becoming too confident and had my tanky character ripped away from me in less than two seconds.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Died at 68 due to a combination of being dumb and severe strong box related lag
I dont see any any key!
I died at 79, like 10% off 90 last night. Annoying!

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
you play too much

:D ya i know man, I think very little play between now and act4 is in order, Im worn thin lol.

I got my sparkles and glitters

The blue one is ugly as fuck and hold no prestige since everyone can do it.
i like the blue one it looks lovely, couldnt give a shit about prestige tbh
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i like the blue one it looks lovely, couldnt give a shit about prestige tbh

Yeah, I meant you should do it if you like it but not for the trophy (there are some people showing off their armor, standing in a1n). Personally I think the blue one is ugly so I'm not doing it.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Not busting your balls but this one just made it seem like you played only for the mtx. I guess it's cool if you like it though.
First death :D

Level 81, in Shrine with Beyond, got combo'ed by chaos degen and flicker - stupid death (didn't see chaos degen till half dead since had items toggled on) but meh, played time was 1 day and 5 hours.

Time to make new ^.^
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
On my third at level 57 so far. I don't use Alt+F4 though.
IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
Spoiler
"
"
CrazylikE wrote:

0 Rips in HC, 55 rips in SC (because care). 1 day 13 hours played on hc, 13 hours played on sc. Didnt take as long time as I had thought it would.

Wow that's insane!

Ripped once in HC at 60 to the chaos leap slammer in the sewers. Then switched to the SC league and got:

Now back in HC at 66. Only got 1 challenge so far though (encounters). Masters are 17/18 though.

Made it :)
Only 1 rip (at 60).

I actually think the blue one looks nicer than the red one....
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Just ripped at 63 at merc piety farming for maps.

had 4k life, got shocked by her in mid of a stormcall, died in ~ 1.5 sec bef4 I could chug my shockimmune instaflask on lowlife.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info