How's the one month going for everyone!?

Hey there.

Tried bl at the end of the league and to my surprise I liked it.

Did 3/4 in torment/bl and am sitting at lvl 71 so far.

Started torment/bl hc and am surprised that ( at least for me ) there is almost no lag/desync in hc as opposed to st. I might just be pacing myself and notice the difference but so far both leagues are lots of fun.

Just one more encounter and I qualify for my first league reward.... so close... :)

Accidentally wiped out my first Order of the Frozen Sky without even knowing thanks to Freezing Arc.

Took me a while to work out the deal with the Animated Guardian mob though. The guy is elemental resist and has perma-Immortal Call. If it bleeds, we can kill it. But it won't bleed damn it! Oh, now I get it :)

Had the best run of RNG within about 2 minutes in Merc Wetlands with three uniques dropping for me. Nothing awesome, but still enjoyable to see that golden shaft of light so many times in a row.

I typically play solo but for this league have been teaming up a lot more frequently. Had some mixed parties. Some play like puppies wandering off in every direction but others were a sheer joy of team focused destruction.

I'm finding the drop rate of items like Alts appears to be very low and pushing Masters to level again has knobs on it, but otherwise I'm enjoying the league that I originally had no intention of playing. Good show GGG!
second rip@74, white Tropical Island, Living Blood shotgunned me with chaos-bombs.. :D
bye-bye with 4k hp/-15% chaos.

At least i have something to level with:
Spoiler

e: losing these kinda hurts
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 30, 2015, 9:37:19 AM
Just got my first in softcore: 40 encounters :)
Path of Power Rangers. :)

All I asked for was a carcass jack to drop, but instead:

...and an alpha's howl which I sold for 1 ex.

Bad RNG, nothing you can do about it I guess... ;)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Got lvl 80 Yesterday -> 3/4 done -> Missing last 2 missions, getting every mission but what I need.

Regarding drops it has ALL been shit :) But who needs gear lol
Last edited by kussekurt on Mar 30, 2015, 11:35:43 AM
Just had my 3rd rip in hc at level 71, to (big suprise) corrupted blood. I managed to get one challenge, im not sure im returning, pretty choked right now, time will tell.
pretty good, haveing fun, wishing to was act 4 however lol
I dont see any any key!
Going well. Going to get lvl80, so purchased:

as my most expensive purchases :) And boss counter went as Zana mission :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 30, 2015, 2:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info