How's the one month going for everyone!?

How do you guys complete the boss challenge?
Started with a crit fire trap shadow build, which was an almost total disaster, but I was lucky enough to drop a tabula. Rerolled a crit flame totem templar at end of week 2 and got all 4 achievements.
Squishy build but it does the job.

Spoiler

lvl 83 tree
Gear

Some notable drops outside of used gear

Boss challenge: got Palace with Zana, did it with guild mates.
Also got Olmec with Zana, but the map crashed.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 17, 2015, 6:35:16 AM
Woot, had a good day.

Finally managed to get my 18th (then immediately after my 19th) master mission completed after being stuck at 16 then 17 for about a week each.

Then decided to run a last map and had a wild Zana encounter where she opened a level 70 Palace. Managed to take down Dominus to complete my third challenge. (It was a relief after failing epicly on a level 70 Palace back when I was only level 60 something. Didn't think I would get another shot at it playing solo self found).

Now just have to level from 79 to 80 to complete all four challenges.
1mSC lvl 75 3/4 just doing few maps now and then.
1mHC ripped on a lvl 75, lvl 56, 2/4 now. Not even enough currency to buy a challenge boss kill so I hope I won't rip again before I can afford it.

I might not have enough time to get 80 on both (if I live in HC that is).
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 18, 2015, 9:32:45 AM
Died to a strongbox in act I Merciless. Grrr. Didn't have enough resistances/HP for my build. Sucks. I'm out for the week.

I'm glad it's over.
4/4 SC
2/4 HC need 80 and 8 more master missions. Ripped once brought out another character in the most boring to level character ever (BM Flame Totem). Safety to 80 leveling!
4/4 SC & 4/4 HC - Got a nice surprise while nearing 80 too :>

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.
Finally!

Got lucky with Zana.
Poorjoys

Spoiler
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info