How's the one month going for everyone!?

"
KaiSong wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
Yup mates,just finished my firsy archivenent in hc (kill bloodlines and spirits).

Any tips for doing the second archivment?
I think that only viable boss is dominus or piety,but it appears in 77 maps.. I dont think that i have a lot of time in one month to reach it.. My build is around double flame totem,just safe !

Do zana rotations, low maps often. she will eventually open up a palace or shrine and you can do that.

Thanks a lot bro.

About masters archivement,exists any specific mission that needs to have your masters in certain level? I ask it because if i can do the archivement without level restriction in masters,i will rotate masters in my ho everyday to have more chance to get it more faster.

Anyway,anyone has tried to farm certain area (mud flats for example) for masters archivement? In what difficult??

Sorry for my little english,im actualy learning it.. :)
"
xRoque wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:
This race i tried a Melle build -Viper strike- with static strike for Aoe, it has just showed me how non-viable it is to play solo, iv never had a build that could kill boss's fine and yet if i run docks ill die to the fire dogs if they have any dmg mods.

Specral throw or caster it is.

melee is totally fine (until ~73+ maps that is), played it until 75 without any problems, guess you should just _l2p_ then.

i alched this beauty

sad how people call me a RMT'er though, envy people heh.

I was giving my thoughts on the matter.

Im sorry i dont trade for every char so i can 1shot all mobs regardless of my progress, but Melle is in a bad place like anyone who tries Viper Strike will find out, Killing boss's no problem... go into docks and farm? yep turbo fire dogs will one shot you unlike a caster.

melee*...
You have plenty of other options, some AoE MELEE attacks and other stuff. You don't go there and face tank them with melee. I did docks with my 2-hand melee build with no problems. Maybe it really is l2p issue? Also, if you don't trade, don't go whining that you are underpowered. (and afaik melee needs better gear on average). Your choice, your consequences.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Going much better than expected for me so far (Lv 82 Crit AoE Glacial Cascade - 1MSC)

3/4 Challenges, just need the unique boss.

It was 56/85, found a divine last night and got pretty Lucky.

Was able to purchase this nice belt:

Probably going to get my second divinarius in a day or two and reach 161% Increased AoE on my Vaal Ice Nova (Clears 2-3 screens AoE when it crits (70% crit) which instantly refills the 64 souls).

Planning to have fun testing various spells with AoEs for the rest of the league.
"
xRoque wrote:

Im sorry i dont trade for every char so i can 1shot all mobs regardless of my progress, but Melle is in a bad place like anyone who tries Viper Strike will find out, Killing boss's no problem... go into docks and farm? yep turbo fire dogs will one shot you unlike a caster.

Viper strike is not a very good skill. While it can be built around with good gear, it is not the right skill to start out a league. Starting out you should focus on what the skill tree is trying to provide you. For melee this is most easily done in my experience with armor, life, regen, end charges, leech, and a 2H phys wep. And I have used this to lvl 1-75 many times starting from nothing in HC temps. Late game with good gear it is still beast mode but susceptible to ele damage. Running hatred+ash+purity as needed.
Ripped twice, once to possesed Docks unique which I thought I could tank (I couldn't lel) and once to Living Blood. Both rips happened in Cruel Docks. Now I'm in A2C again and don't give a fuck. Summoner.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Currently at level 65 with my burn templar, bought this chest for 2c, and gave it dex
, on the same level I could equip it I found this:

Not that I am complaining hehe, actually, I think that's the most ES I've ever got on a hybrid armour, its feeding my EB pretty good.

The rest of my gear:

For now I guess Ill save for something that can help my damage better, or get new gear in meantime that can help me with switching gems around so I can get a cwdt ic setup on. But doing pretty good, got all my life nodes picked up, one node away from heart of flame and have a load more of fire and cold nodes to pick (as to feed my AB/Ice spear to power up a STRONG single target burning projectile skill)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 31, 2015, 10:18:23 PM
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

Viper strike is not a very good skill. While it can be built around with good gear, it is not the right skill to start out a league. Starting out you should focus on what the skill tree is trying to provide you. For melee this is most easily done in my experience with armor, life, regen, end charges, leech, and a 2H phys wep. And I have used this to lvl 1-75 many times starting from nothing in HC temps. Late game with good gear it is still beast mode but susceptible to ele damage. Running hatred+ash+purity as needed.

Yeah i know VP is nowhere in the meta but come on, you guys cant play flameblast/arc/ST,summoner etc etc every season and every race, wheres the fun in that.

The playstyle itself though is fun no dout but a nogo solo play :)
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:

Yeah i know VP is nowhere in the meta but come on, you guys cant play flameblast/arc/ST,summoner etc etc every season and every race, wheres the fun in that.

The playstyle itself though is fun no dout but a nogo solo play :)

2-handed Burn profil, melee Templar on Torment
SRS on Bloodlines,
CI, Overcharged, Crit bow Witch. Not boring at all :P
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I don't want the Smurf outfit so i'm playing HC for red outfit. Its a disaster with my 160 pings. Died already once in frekken normal lol. Giving it another go this weekend.
Git R Dun!
Glad to hear most people doing really well, shame I died to chasing a ghost lol (lvl 57). I was pretty sure this would happen, but to be honest I was playing a build I had done to many times before and wasn't enjoying the league as much as I could have as I felt like I was just going through the motions again.

So I think I might try an es ci build for the first time (feel free to give me any tips), might need to check the mechanics behind that though. I know they work quite a bit differently to life builds, reason I have actually put it off for so long. But it will be good to try something different, well core different done quite a few life builds before.

Anyway, all the best to everyone! Keep pushing for those armour sets all!
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info