How's the one month going for everyone!?

Always check those blue drops!
Finally started to catch a break with RNG today! I now have the grand total of 30% IIR and mock me if you will (I know you will) but I'm getting just that little bit more out of things as a consequence. Some of the drops are pure RNG though so I'm not overselling it :)

Merciless Ledge and Coves have been good today:

The staff dropped out of a blue "items are fully linked" box... first time ever I got anything more than a three link! Not sure yet whether to sell it or try to craft a little on it myself. Anyone know if I can +1 skills and +2 Lightning on this? Item lvl 55. It's also my first ever 6 link from the game.

The Spell Echo was what finally kicked the build into gear and it came from an awesome corrupted zone in the Ledge. Cruising up the path and there's a frozen shrine, followed by an acceleration shrine, followed by a summon skeletons shrine! That corrupted boss had no idea what hit him :)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Mar 29, 2015, 2:16:28 AM
Playing for the first time since beta about to hit lvl 41 and kill Dominus on Normal (lol).

Ever heard of the fable of the turtle and the hare? I'm a turtle :p

I'm actually doing good RNG-Wise, found 4 legendaries so far... to bad only one of them was of any use to me.

Just gonna start chancing claws until i find decent ones i guess, idk.
"
GrieverZ wrote:
Playing for the first time since beta about to hit lvl 41 and kill Dominus on Normal (lol).

I'm actually doing good RNG-Wise, found 4 legendaries so far... to bad only one of them was of any use to me.

The rustic sash recipe can be a great way to upgrade!
I'm at 4/4 on softcore. Unfortunately, I think I've used my drop luck for the next year of my life.

That's the second Saffel's too. Now to go for the hard(core) part...
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"

The staff dropped out of a blue "items are fully linked" box... first time ever I got anything more than a three link! Not sure yet whether to sell it or try to craft a little on it myself. Anyone know if I can +1 skills and +2 Lightning on this? Item lvl 55. It's also my first ever 6 link from the game.

You can, since min ilvl is 55 - but getting +1 +2 crafting it its very very hard - better aim for +2.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
"
GrieverZ wrote:

The rustic sash recipe can be a great way to upgrade!

Thanks for the tip, i'll check it out.
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"

You can, since min ilvl is 55 - but getting +1 +2 crafting it its very very hard - better aim for +2.

Thanks for the advice, looks like I need to collect a bucket load of Alts to get that roll :)

Thankfully, that might not be as difficult as I initially thought following my latest piece of good fortune. Doing some Merc Fellshrine runs and my first mob spawns a rare with the 'inner treasure' affix. In previous leagues I've recieved trashy uniques but not tonight:

The best thing is, it's utterly useless for my build so I'm free to sell it and buy something I do need :) Huzzah!
"
kussekurt wrote:

I'm jelly :(. Kinda worried i won't make it, somewhat hoping it won't be a one-of-a-kind event/rewards >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info