How's the one month going for everyone!?

4/4 on SC. Also, is there any official response regarding the cerulean gloves visual bug when equipping them on scion?

^ I would never want that fixed.

Awwww yeahhh. If only every orchard map had fruit like that.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Died to the game crashing when i opened a box. Alright, got the message, ignoring these entirely till level 80.

Nice fucking game.
Yup mates,just finished my firsy archivenent in hc (kill bloodlines and spirits).

Any tips for doing the second archivment?
I think that only viable boss is dominus or piety,but it appears in 77 maps.. I dont think that i have a lot of time in one month to reach it.. My build is around double flame totem,just safe !
"
zeldicx wrote:
Yup mates,just finished my firsy archivenent in hc (kill bloodlines and spirits).

Any tips for doing the second archivment?
I think that only viable boss is dominus or piety,but it appears in 77 maps.. I dont think that i have a lot of time in one month to reach it.. My build is around double flame totem,just safe !

Do zana rotations, low maps often. she will eventually open up a palace or shrine and you can do that.
This race i tried a Melle build -Viper strike- with static strike for Aoe, it has just showed me how non-viable it is to play solo, iv never had a build that could kill boss's fine and yet if i run docks ill die to the fire dogs if they have any dmg mods.

Specral throw or caster it is.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Started yesterday. Had an ex drop which I used to buy a Cloak of Defiance and then...

from cruel vaal

AND THEN

exile in cruel docks

1 month going pretty good
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
xRoque wrote:
This race i tried a Melle build -Viper strike- with static strike for Aoe, it has just showed me how non-viable it is to play solo, iv never had a build that could kill boss's fine and yet if i run docks ill die to the fire dogs if they have any dmg mods.

melee is totally fine (until ~73+ maps that is), played it until 75 without any problems, guess you should just _l2p_ then.

i alched this beauty

sad how people call me a RMT'er though, envy people heh.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

melee is totally fine (until ~73+ maps that is), played it until 75 without any problems, guess you should just _l2p_ then.

i alched this beauty

sad how people call me a RMT'er though, envy people heh.

I was giving my thoughts on the matter.

Im sorry i dont trade for every char so i can 1shot all mobs regardless of my progress, but Melle is in a bad place like anyone who tries Viper Strike will find out, Killing boss's no problem... go into docks and farm? yep turbo fire dogs will one shot you unlike a caster.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info