How's the one month going for everyone!?

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Got lucky with Zana.
Poorjoys

Spoiler

Nice!

Finally comepleted softcore 4/4 tonight. Quite happy I could do it 100% solo and self found.

Lightning Tendrils witch with gear below.

Spoiler

Got lucky finding the 5-link chest in act 2 merciless while questing and spammed half a dozen chaos really just looking for a decent life roll and any resistances.

A few other decent but unused drops
its ending for me
I dont see any any key!
Was fun. Got 4/4 in both playing mostly self found. Bought a wand and a few skill gems, otherwise all self found. HC I ended up buying most of my gear though. I made it to level 69 hc mostly self found and then ripped a week before it ended, so I used my currency to gear feed myself back to merc ^^
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
Well, I finally decided to stop playing my TS ranger in 1msc since I already have 4/4. I went back to my scion in standard SC. I swapped Whirling blades for Leap Slam + End.charge on melee stun in preparation for 2.0. I felt immediately in love with it.

Best thing about stopping 1msc? While I was mapping on my scion I got crazy streak of unique drops. Most of them were usual crap for vendor but then I got Tabula Rasa in Pier. It marked 2 "first ever" events for me: 1st I got Tabula Rasa and 2nd it is first time I own 6L. I got 2nd Tabula Rasa in the next map + another never seen before unique.

Pretty happy that I stopped playing 1msc :)
I was hoping to complete 2 challenges, but it looks like I'll only be able to complete 1.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Just got my full azure set!

In many years of playing PoE, this is by far my most successful character, in terms of progression. The armour was a very good carrot indeed.

Enjoyed it.

Cannot wait for The Awakening.

Game can only get better, I am sure.
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Was going OK until REEEEP at 63. Was only 1 ghost away from a red piece too, dang it. Chain stun chaos bond rhoa plus possession and wee bit of lag equals omg!

Under geared and over confident. :D

Over exuberant is probably more accurate.
The challenges are too easy to obtain.
I barely needed 4 days to complete all HC challenges.
I feel that the visual reward should display that you are better than other players who don't have it.
But by now everybody has it.
Hey there, I'm back with an update.

Did 4/4 in sc and jumped in hc with 2 weeks left off the challenge month.

Ran a poison arrow cloud build, a static strike build and dual flame totems.

Besides getting oneshot from an ice nova box with 75% cold res and my sapphire flask up most boxes were manageable.

Corrupted zones seemed to drop only vaal gems through normal/cruel and showered me with sacrifice pieces once I entered merciless.

Died 35 times and dropped all ripped gear on randoms in a 2/3 normal.

Got 2/4 in hc within the first 20 deaths just running the game. 3/4 came yesterday when someone shared an elusive ursa :D

I won't be aiming for 4/4 since I'm not sure I can run another toon through the game in 3 days.

Hope you guys had fun. I know I did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info