How's the one month going for everyone!?

Finished 4/4 today in HC, playing a BM Flame Totem Scion :)
Thanks to /global 820 I got the missing master missions.

Here's my equip, 5linked the chest and found the wand.

Spoiler

Was my second char, first one died in lower prison merciless due to a 2 screen-long rubberband.
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
Last edited by griD on Mar 29, 2015, 12:15:09 PM
I just need one more ghost for my first achievement, 8 more master's mission for the second, and currently building up my map pool at level 67. I'll probably have to pay to get into a 77 map for the piety kill. I got a Tabula drop early on so I don't have to try to get a 5L.
drops 0
desync of the charts
great race
I've been taking my time in HC. No rips yet.

I remember now why I thought Torment sucked so bad. With a melee character the ghosts are nothing but anti-QOL. In other words a total pain in the arse. However I started a FP Shadow to get some quest gems. With FP I think I killed more ghosts in act 1 than the entire time with my main. With my melee character I could kill less that 10% of the ghosts. With FP Shadow it's probably closer to 3/4.

All in all, the 1 months league is nothing special for me. Killing stuff is killing stuff. It's just an extension of the Bloodline League which was my favorite league so far. The ghosts are just an added extra that I've started ignoring with my main.

I liked Bloodlines, but don't want to see them or ghosts added to the perm leagues. For the same reason I didn't like the Invasion mobs added. It just makes too much sameness in the zones. More is not necessarily better.
Well, got done an hour or so ago. So i'd say its been going pretty good. 1 day 13 hours played time on HC and 13 hours played on SC. And now I dont have room for all my MTX again, wtb another tab.

http://imgur.com/a/R7lOi
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Mar 29, 2015, 7:38:00 PM
Only one challenge down in the standard league (bloodlines / spirits)

but cranking along nicely at lvl 72.

found this on way to piety and 6s in 5 jewellers and 5l in about 50 fuses

Just got the final HC challenge!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 29, 2015, 8:29:38 PM
Going good, having lots of fun... and look what just dropped in spider lair!!! :P

0 self-found, full trade-core, scrubcore, instant gratification, noob-friendly gear I've got:

10 jew, 5 fuse 5L6S... why not. :D

Spoiler
I love how those items are cheap, because nobody wants them. Gotta love CI-sucks meta. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 30, 2015, 2:42:26 AM
Just dinged lvl 42. I am having the worst RNG since a long time playing this game.

Act2 Cruel right now, havent found a Single CHAOS and just 1 Unique:

Wanted to start doing Melee, but I am switching to Dual Flame totems right now with some Magic find on top of it.

Really, the finds are atrocious. 1 Regal, about 4 alcs, 2 blessed and the rest all below that.

At this rate, I might not even make it until the end of the month. C'mon Chris, throw some of that sweet RNG my way!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info