What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

"
Chris wrote:
at 10am NZ time tomorrow, March 24. That's 2pm PDT on March 23 or 10pm CET

Any chance to learn the time for GMT+5?
"
Julchiar wrote:
Spoiler
"
The events start at the following times and last for one month:
Pacific Time: 10am, Tuesday March 24
Central European Time: 6pm, Tuesday March 24
New Zealand Time: 6am, Wednesday March 25

"
The Torment and Bloodlines leagues end at 10am NZ time tomorrow, March 24. That's 2pm PDT on March 23 or 10pm CET.

So 3.5 hours after the 1 month race starts the realm goes down to deploy the patch for the 1 month? Am I missing something here?

Maybe it's clearer if you look at only one timezone (let's take GGG's NZ time):

Torment/Bloodlines ends at 10am March 24th. Stuff gets transferred and the One Month patch is applied.

One Month starts at 6am March 25th.

Last edited by Alysma on Mar 23, 2015, 7:49:04 AM
what about masters and master points?
Jebus F.H. krist.....I sure as hell hope the the New Zealand military isn't as stupidly stubborn about the WORLDWIDE standard time (GMT/UTC) as GGG is.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On a positive note......am hyped about the Armor Sets :D
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Mar 23, 2015, 8:41:13 AM
"
samuelhm wrote:

They explained that a few times already but yes, Chris could have recalled all the details since the post is specifically about what's happening during the merge.

You keep the master with the most XP (it doesn't add with your permanent league master XP) and you keep the bigger reputation points. You also keep the hideout with the most decorations in it, so just clean up the one you don't want to keep.
IGN : @Morgoth
Any news about Act 4 ?? =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Starzon29 wrote:
Any news about Act 4 ?? =))

Act 4 is a lie! :D
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
samuelhm wrote:

They explained that a few times already but yes, Chris could have recalled all the details since the post is specifically about what's happening during the merge.

You keep the master with the most XP (it doesn't add with your permanent league master XP) and you keep the bigger reputation points. You also keep the hideout with the most decorations in it, so just clean up the one you don't want to keep.

Thank you, is my first league with masters.
aha, so if i would have elreon level 4 25000 XP standard, and torment elreon level 4 12000 XP, then i keep the first one, and the second gets deleted, , with all the XP on him?

what a bad mechanics it is ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
"
Armorpiercer wrote:
aha, so if i would have elreon level 4 25000 XP standard, and torment elreon level 4 12000 XP, then i keep the first one, and the second gets deleted, , with all the XP on him?

what a bad mechanics it is ?

That's not bad mechanics, that's a choice concerning game design. And according to your characters sheet, it doesn't affect you at all. So that's pretty much free whine here.
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info