What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

masters' tools - gone
stash tabs - all messed up
forum shops - inaccessible

well, I'm having a day
finally some Stash Tabs to sort out, always waiting for these Days ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
There is one big oversight in the migration to parents leagues, it being crafting tools. All crafting tools simply disappeared from the hideout and they are not present in the hideout tab.
This means that I have to claim those tools from masters, which is only possible while they are in the hideout. I have only started playing again in late January, which means not all of my masters are maxed. As a consequence of this migration, I will have to re-invite some masters into hideout to get their crafting tools but will have to dismiss them after that to invite other masters I want to focus on for now. This ultimately means I will lose any experience accumulated on those masters that I need to invite to my hideout just for crafting tool.

This is significant omission in my opinion that should be fixed.

PS. Fixing my 20+ stash tab of gear and currency I have accumulated in Torment will be nightmare. To the point I dont want to play standard for now.
"
ArmStrike wrote:
masters' tools - gone
stash tabs - all messed up
forum shops - inaccessible

well, I'm having a day

The masters stuff is in your stash where they were when you got em first and stash tabs, well do some sorting i guess. Shop, dunno, dun care.
The last merges all have been bumpy, that's why
"
Alysma wrote:
I would reclaim hideout mtx and roaming pets - maybe even the crafting benches before the merge.

I put everything, including the benches, in the stashes and had no issues just quickly redecorating afterwards. Yes, it shouldn't be necessary but it works.

If you have missing benches, don't kick and reinvite masters just yet but try /claim_crafting_benches and forcing your hideout stash to update by buying any (cheap) decoration first. If that doesn't work, maybe Support (support@grindinggear.com) can sort it out for you but there will probably will be a bit of a queue of similar requests.

Any information about passive reset?
comon when start new league AAA WAITING:X
"
Cebilat wrote:
Any information about passive reset?

With act 4. How could it possibly come sooner when only with act 4 the tree changes?
Quite new to the game, I just discovered that the end of the leagues caused my 22 stash tabs numbers to be all messed up. I didn't really see the need for premium until now, but this is quite annoying. Especially since I had no previous stash in hardcore, so no possible incompabilities. Any chance this won't happen again ?

Apart from that, Bloodlines was great, if only too short lived for me to discover all the bloodlines (I started really playing one month ago).
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Quite new to the game, I just discovered that the end of the leagues caused my 22 stash tabs numbers to be all messed up. I didn't really see the need for premium until now, but this is quite annoying. Especially since I had no previous stash in hardcore, so no possible incompabilities. Any chance this won't happen again ?

Apart from that, Bloodlines was great, if only too short lived for me to discover all the bloodlines (I started really playing one month ago).

Nope, just sort the stash before transfer and clean it up after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info