What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

The problem is not only the order of the tabs : their numbers have changed. My choices of organization had some logic (at least to me), changing their numbers is changing my habits. Ah well, if this is the worst bug in the game, that should be ok.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
The problem is not only the order of the tabs : their numbers have changed. My choices of organization had some logic (at least to me), changing their numbers is changing my habits. Ah well, if this is the worst bug in the game, that should be ok.

Well to be fair they werent meant to be kept forever just for transfers to other leagues stashes. You can buy them out as well and then rename them and sort them in any order you desire. I think its not a problem for some sorting. Has to be done every now and then.
Well I play a game to play. Not to tidy stuff (22 tabs to sort is kind of boring). Especially since as said, I had no previous tabs in regular hardcore. The mix is really strange. And yes I know I can buy tabs. I'll do it for good reasons, not because an automated sorting has unsorted my stuff. Anyway, as said, it does'nt prevent me from having fun.
"
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Quite new to the game, I just discovered that the end of the leagues caused my 22 stash tabs numbers to be all messed up. I didn't really see the need for premium until now, but this is quite annoying. Especially since I had no previous stash in hardcore, so no possible incompabilities. Any chance this won't happen again ?

Apart from that, Bloodlines was great, if only too short lived for me to discover all the bloodlines (I started really playing one month ago).

Nope, just sort the stash before transfer and clean it up after.

I must say this whole transfer to parent league proved to be a nightmare for me. I did not intend to run one-month league because it is too short and nearly impossible for solo player like me to get all challenges done--and consequently get full armor set, which is the only usable combo. However, the mess with stashes completely ruined my will to play. Mind you I had over 30 stashes full of items and currency from times back in closed and open beta. Those stashes are full of crap and now I have to sort out over 20 stashes of stuff I have accumulated in Torment league. Nightmare!

So, instead of wasting my time sorting stashes in standard, I decided to participate in one month league and start with clean slate. There is very good chance I will not sort out my standard stashes by the time this league ends and I will never ever return to normal because the mess with stashes will be beyond any repair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info