What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

"
mruuh wrote:
Just delete (most of) the decorations in the hideout you do not want to keep, in each of Standard-Torment and Hardcore-Bloodlines pairs. Easy-peasy.

how is the process working in real ?

Your deco get merged, and placed from both in 1 place without any order ?
And is there a way, how to delete item from hideout stash ? thx
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
"
mruuh wrote:
Just delete (most of) the decorations in the hideout you do not want to keep, in each of Standard-Torment and Hardcore-Bloodlines pairs. Easy-peasy.

Or, even easier, replace the hideout you don't want to keep with a new one before the leagues end.
Crit happens.
"
Armorpiercer wrote:
"
mruuh wrote:

how is the process working in real ?

Your deco get merged, and placed from both in 1 place without any order ?
And is there a way, how to delete item from hideout stash ? thx

If I remember correctly, the decorations from hideout that gets deleted are put into hideout stash after the merge. The hideout that stays does not change at all.

As for deleting items from hideout stash, it is not possible. It shouldn't be a problem, though, since the tabs in that stash are unlimited (or so I read, I haven't actually tried filling out the first tab).
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Also, since there were issues the last times, I would reclaim hideout mtx and roaming pets - maybe even the crafting benches before the merge.
So do the 1 month leauges start after that half an hour patch?
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
"
The events start at the following times and last for one month:
Pacific Time: 10am, Tuesday March 24
Central European Time: 6pm, Tuesday March 24
New Zealand Time: 6am, Wednesday March 25

"
The Torment and Bloodlines leagues end at 10am NZ time tomorrow, March 24. That's 2pm PDT on March 23 or 10pm CET.

So 3.5 hours after the 1 month race starts the realm goes down to deploy the patch for the 1 month? Am I missing something here?#

Edit: Putting 'tomorrow' while for me its actually today when the patch goes live sure confused the hell out of me. So the 1 month race starts 20 hours after the patch I think?
Last edited by Julchiar on Mar 23, 2015, 7:48:56 AM
With regards to masters, every time I see this question answered it always seems to be from the assumption that we've all played this game in earlier leagues which a lot of us have't. When you say 'the highest rep gets saved' what is that supposed to mean? The one with the highest? The 3 with the highest? Or are you trying to say that if I have 6 levelled masters on Torment and 6 levelled masters on Standard that I will still have 6 levelled masters at the end, simply the highest levels of each? Quite a lot of us have only one account on one league. In that case do our masters all transfer over at their current level?
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Mar 23, 2015, 7:00:43 AM
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Or are you trying to say that if I have 6 levelled masters on Torment and 6 levelled masters on Standard that I will still have 6 levelled masters at the end, simply the highest levels of each? Quite a lot of us have only one account on one league. In that case do our masters all transfer over at their current level?

Yes & yes. Each master's highest level will be kept. So if you have e.g. Elreon on level 5 in Standard and on level 8 in Torment, you'll end up with a level 8 Elreon in Standard after the merge. If you haven't played in the parent leagues before, all of them will just transfer at the same levels they had when the challenge leagues end. :-)
What happens? We have fucking fun of course! Bring it ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
"
Julchiar wrote:
"
The events start at the following times and last for one month:
Pacific Time: 10am, Tuesday March 24
Central European Time: 6pm, Tuesday March 24
New Zealand Time: 6am, Wednesday March 25

"
The Torment and Bloodlines leagues end at 10am NZ time tomorrow, March 24. That's 2pm PDT on March 23 or 10pm CET.

So 3.5 hours after the 1 month race starts the realm goes down to deploy the patch for the 1 month? Am I missing something here?

Yes really,what's the case here GGG?
edit: I am blind,there's one day difference. nevermind GGG
Last edited by PsOfOs on Mar 23, 2015, 7:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info