What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

So we got the totem 5 days before the end and no announcement on the challenges before it was over, kinda disappointing tbh.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I was hyped for the Act 4 expansion when I thought we were going to have the so much requested guild features.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 22, 2015, 11:53:32 PM
What happens when the Torment and Bloodlines Leagues end tomorrow?

I'll be gutted that I wasnt able to get any part of the Totem...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Samkiud wrote:
I was hyped for the Act 4 expansion when I thought we were going to have the so much requested guild features.

Ive honestly never seen anyone ask about them other than you or fusion. Not saying they shouldn't implement more but I think its a small minority that even cares about them.

There's more pressing things to do.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:

Ive honestly never seen anyone ask about them other than you or fusion. Not saying they shouldn't implement more but I think its a small minority that even cares about them.

There's more pressing things to do.

You forgot about HeavyMetalGear, Erak, beefnuggy, Talfus, Xx_Arawn_Xx, Gregoriel, esely, aStrayGami, Decmanicus, Kaysee, and the rest of not-known in the forum people who eventually create suggestion threads for guild improvements. So is not only FusionReactor and me, actually.

Look at the search bar in the Suggestion board for "guild". You might be surprised.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 23, 2015, 1:37:08 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
So we got the totem 5 days before the end and no announcement on the challenges before it was over, kinda disappointing tbh.

Well m8/8, it lasts forever, it's not so bad. Though I kinda wanna see the first 50 8/8 list.
In reference to the hideout transfer, I hope it won't overwrite my current HC hideout. How will this be handled?
"
illectrik wrote:
In reference to the hideout transfer, I hope it won't overwrite my current HC hideout. How will this be handled?

I believe it simply chooses the one with most items (decorations) used in it
hype!

- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Just delete (most of) the decorations in the hideout you do not want to keep, in each of Standard-Torment and Hardcore-Bloodlines pairs. Easy-peasy.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info