Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

na theres many ways to go about it, but buying a 5 yr old bottom of the barrel in a line with god knows how much mileage, notoriously unreliable and cheap model from a luxury brand is not one of them.

you got honeydicked
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:49:26 PM
Okay so your assuming I purchased a car with 75,000 miles or more? LOL
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

man you just keep showing how little you know about cars. That's actually not bad for 5 years of use. Significantly less than 75k/5 yrs that means it was hardly used, which can also not be a good thing if it just sat on a lot.
24,000 miles 75,000/5year warranty bumper to bumper with gap insurance. i think i made the right decision since in two years I can upgrade, pay it off,.. No car payments?

Edit: it's sooooo pretty too LOL

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:58:38 PM
oh ill give you that mercs are pretty, but your model is a lemon. wtv dude enjoy
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

man you just keep showing how little you know about cars. That's actually not bad for 5 years of use. Significantly less than 75k/5 yrs that means it was hardly used, which can also not be a good thing if it just sat on a lot.

My lemon is delicious ^.^

can you make a follow up post in 6 months time about how many trips to the shop you've had to take?

E: so far in 1 week..we're at 1x correct?
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 23, 2015, 6:04:42 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
can you make a follow up post in 6 months time about how many trips to the shop you've had to take?

E: so far in 1 week..we're at 1x correct?

No, I disabled the Ac LOL. Have you driven a mercedes before?

Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 6:10:30 PM
ok we'll chalk that one up as your own fault. I hope you're very tolerant of nonsensical check engine lights ;)
"
TheWretch wrote:
ok we'll chalk that one up as your own fault. I hope you're very tolerant of nonsensical check engine lights ;)

LOL...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info