Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

"
TheWretch wrote:

Right, nice edit and backpedal. There isn't a A/C dehumidifier in most cars which is what you initially claimed.
yea your right I said that, should of worded it differently for sure. On a side note if a shop/dealership said that chances are its just a customer service version of the problem.
This has to be one of the funniest threads... lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
im good with cars, since fixing them is what i do for money, but im not good with the electric bits in cars, just the mechanical part, but what you should do when shit like that happens is just go to someone who has a good diagnosis program and do one, its likely just that a line of code got fucked up
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 25, 2015, 3:38:06 AM
I'm good with cars.

Been driving them for nearly 30 years without an accident and most of the time I've been so stoned.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Update!!!

So I was taking the car in for an inspection while still in my five day return policy. So I decided what the hell let me just walk around the lot for a bit to see what else is available.

All the German cars where parked in the front, audi... BMW... Mercedes... After a few walks around the lot, hidden between the Germans was the Japanese...

Than I saw it... I walked closer and closer... My heart pounded... I was committing car adultery... I already committed to the other car. Hell I signed the papers and gave the c300 a name, felt Wierd... WEIRD. This car that had me in a trance was brain fucking me. As I walked closer I thought to myself, "this must have bad miles, something has to be wrong with it..."

The car "omg"had the biggest ass of anything on the lot, huge two spoilers... I have to drive it and cheat on my mercedes. I go to myself, "wtf is this!!!" (In a good way). So as I continued around it passing my hands smoothly over the car, feeling the sexiness of its curves... I heard a faint yell.

"Want to take it for a spin?!" The salesman yelling as he flickered keys around... the bastard had the keys, damn voyuer.

I smiled, "yes please." I opened the door turned on the car... I gently press the gas while parked, it spoke to me... "Vroooooommmm." I thought to myself, shes alive... ALIVE!"

I heard a whisper, "pssssh see my odometer, only 16000 miles..."

I looked left and right, signaled right... Drove to the exit connecting to the highway... "VROOOOOOOOMMMMM.... " My body pushed back, the leather seats hugged me like a baby... I was in heaven.

"Hows that 270 lbs of torque..." Yells the salesman.

Distracted at 70 miles an hour cutting people off I try to respond, " no thank you I'm not hungry, btw how much horse power?"

From the corner of my eye I could see the salesman flipping his notes, "330 at 7000 or 74000..."

My previous car was a GTI twin turbo at 200 horse power... I must make my ex proud!!! After the test drive as we returned the salesman received a call my wife was ready, the Benz.

"You can keep her... I'll take this one."

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 25, 2015, 10:41:20 AM
I wish my imagination was this vivid. So what did you trade for hommie?

"
solwitch wrote:

My previous car was a GTI twin turbo

E: oh and I thought only the concept GTI's had twin turbos? Did you fit a second one in yourself or...?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 25, 2015, 4:08:34 PM
Full disclosure, my previous car was the DeLorean from Back to the Future
Japanese, 330 hp... Hint: Coupe ^.^

American 700HP, 4 doors, get rekt.
"
solwitch wrote:
Japanese, 330 hp... Hint: Coupe ^.^

If you say Godzilla, I am going to be very jealous.

EDIT: But its probably an infiniti G series or something right?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 25, 2015, 8:28:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info